-

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF O-1 NCO, Executive Researcher, Director of Research
-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
No
-

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?:
I am applying because I believe I have the skills and knowledge necessary to assist in setting and maintaining the standards and procedures of the site to a high degree. I enjoy coordinating and administrating people, and whilst in the role of DoR I have had the opportunity to assist in organising responses to situations on site; being a member of SA would expand the mandate I have to do this.

I am also applying as I have been in the role of DoR for an extended period of time, and whilst I have loved it, a change in role would be welcomed. The less-than-subtle recruitment tactics of SA have also had a role in my decision to apply.
-

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
My extensive experience as a CL4 member of staff has enabled me to learn the operating procedures of multiple different departments through my interactions with their leadership. This means that I will have ease communicating with and providing oversight to different departments. This experience will also allow me to effectively coordinate the site during events and emergency situations. My time in research has also meant that I have interacted with and experimented on practically all of the SCPs on site, so in the event of a containment breach, I am fully aware of how to handle specific SCPs. I also understand which SCP should take precedent in recontainment efforts in the event of a mass breach, when advanced armoury is required, and when a code black may be advisable.

I am also competent in managing and coordinating people and operations. As DoR, I have also successfully designed and implemented multiple initiatives with the help of my fellow DoRs, the most significant of which would likely be the Research Divisions. To introduce this, I had to liaise with SA, O5 and Ethics across both Site-65 and Site-56 and incorporate any changes requested to ensure the success of the initiative. This displays my capacity to introduce improvements through change initiatives successfully, which is a useful skill to have as a member of Site Administration.
-

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
Site Administration is charged with the responsibility of maintaining the effective and orderly functioning of site operations. This incorporates making sure departments are functioning correctly, and ensuring MTF are keeping the site sufficiently safe.

Departmental health is maintained by observing the activities and communications of the department to get an understanding of their state. If there is room for improvement, SA are to push for those improvements so that the department is operating at their best capacity. The site is kept safe through ensuring MTF are conducting their duties appropriately and making sure any code emergencies are responded to adequately.

Site Administration are responsible for implementing the strategic direction laid out by the O5 Council and Ethics Committee. Whilst Command operate as a corporate board of directors, Site Administration operate as the executive team by turning those directives into actionable objectives for individual departments to strive toward.
-

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Dr. Hamster was born in 1986 in [REDACTED], England to a relatively well-off family. Growing up, he always took interest in nature and was curious to know more into how exactly living things functioned. This curiosity drove him to excel in education, getting top marks in most of his subjects.

After graduating from [REDACTED] University, Dr. Hamster took up a career in biochemical research for [REDACTED] Ltd, but found it unfulfilling as the only greater purpose he served was the company's bottom-line. After a few years of working there, he received an offer for alternative employment in the US working for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) where he developed multiple potentially disastrous biological and conventional weapons for the US Military at various government black-sites. This is where he learned that although his interest was in what makes biological creatures function, his talent was in causing those biological functions to cease. After many years in this position, he was given the opportunity to begin work to make an anomalous entity be of use to the military.

Before proper research could go underway, however, the SCP Foundation swept in to transfer the anomaly into their custody. During Dr. Hamster's interaction with the Foundation, they took interest his research and offered him a job opportunity which he simply couldn't refuse. He began as a Researcher at Site-19 where he thrived in the role due to the opportunity to serve a purpose that could be considered to contribute to the greater good rather than exclusively to instruments of war. He quickly rose through the ranks of the Research Department, and was eventually offered the post of Executive Researcher at Site-19, soon after moving up to Director of Research. He met many great researchers in his time as Director and worked alongside many other great Directors.

After a period of time, Dr. Hamster was given the opportunity to move into Site Administration. He accepted the opportunity, knowing that he could apply the years of experience in the foundation to improving the sites operations.

• Love
Reactions: Broda

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022
ERCD9MF.png

Had moulded Research to be a brilliant department, and can bring that skill to Site Admin.

Someone who can get stuff done once asked to.

Just a great guy overall,

An AMAZING addition to the Site Admin team.

Deleted member 1285

Here is why I am giving you a huge +++ Support,

You are a great and friendly person in game (Probably the most) - I have had only positive interactions with you as you are mature and well behaved. I fully and truly believe you would make a good Site Advisor and best of luck hamster.

Best of luck - Julien White

Reactions: Lord Hamster

Deleted member 55

I usually don't leave verdicts under applications, but Hamster is extremely fit for this position and by far the most mature guy on site.

+Support

Astro

Civil Gamers Expert
May 9, 2022
++++Support
+Mature
+Possibly the best roleplayer
+Very Active
+Always makes great decisions
+Cool dude in general

Reactions: Lord Hamster

Millzy