(UK) harrison Moderator application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2024
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name):
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 51 hours
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): NU7 LCPLHarrison "steel" aiuo
Chaos name (include your rank): bloodhowe CI-A
Civilian name: N/A
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:161281486
Discord ID (name#0000): VR8
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP - RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: yes
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: yes for rdm when i was new to the server but if you was to check now i have nothing in the last 2 weeks
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: yes
- the fallen dayz with 11k people VR8
anzus gaming arma 3 6k
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes
- okay lots of arma 3 stuff and lots of dark rp stuff as well
How many hours can you be on everyday?: 5 hours
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: i have been playing the server and slowly feel in love with it and i want to help the server by being staff
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: over 3000 hours with Roleplay and i am a very chill guy and often never losing my cool i have pushed the ranks in NU7 and overall i am a very good staff member as well

Dennid

Jul 30, 2023
  1. Don't reference servers outside of the CivilGamers community when applying, this will result in edits being made to your post and potentially your application being denied.

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
-Support
Low overall playtime
Application lacking
Some parts missing info or not answering the question
The part about none within the last two weeks and your low time played implies you do have active warnings

I would advise you get a bit more accustomed to the server before applying and as dennid said don't reference communities outside CN

PolarBear

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Dec 15, 2023
Application Denied

Hey @mike "nightmare" nigo ,
Thank you for showing interest in being a staff member. Unfortunately at this time, we will be denying your application. Reason for being, little to no effort into your application, did not follow the proper format.

You may reapply in 2-weeks.

Attachments

• Minimum.png
    Minimum.png
    22.6 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.