[UK] Huggman's Ambassador application

Status
Not open for further replies.

J. 'Cubic' H.

Dec 20, 2022
General Info
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:226820368

Discord name: costin_dev

For how long have you played on CG SCP: I found the (UK)server around 15 December 2022. I’ve been decently active since then. For example, I have unlocked the one month achievement on 2 June 2023.

In what country are you located?: Romania

Time zone: EEST/GMT+3 (daylight saving), EET/GMT+2

Character name(s): F: Johnson ‘Cubic’ Huggman | CI: ‘Spherical’ Huggman

Civilian name: Jonathan Huggman

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

• Nu-7 and E-11 SPC, CI-A a few times
  • SCP-096 and SCP-22415 whitelists
  • IA & DEA
Have you received any kicks/bans/warnings? and why?: I have no active warnings.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
  • First and foremost, there are too few active ambassadors compared to the amount of IA agents and operatives on average.
  • I’m also applying for internal affairs ambassador in order to “progress” on the server, as in trying out more RP things.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
  • First, I believe I have a good amount of knowledge on internal affairs, as demonstrated in the upcoming questions.
  • I also have been actively playing on this server for some time now, and I already know how most things are on this server, such as departments and roleplay.
  • I’m adaptable in situations and will seek to improve. An example is the fact that this is actually my 6th ambassador application. The last one was 5 months ago, as I wanted to allow myself to properly prepare this time.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?
I have written a fair amount of arrest reports during my time as an internal affairs agent. Initially, they included off-topic and slightly unprofessional sentences, but I’ve gained experience over the time.

Here are some key points that make a document good. Some may have to be respected, or the document would likely get rejected:

• Grammar. It is very important to ensure the readability of the ambassador/dpt. director. Grammar, as we all know it, includes elements such as syntax, punctuation, etc.
  • Spelling is also important, although most of the time readability is unaffected. Spelling mostly shows the professionalism of the document than anything else.
  • Connector words. Although this is part of grammar, it is being specifically enforced by ambassadors, and for a good reason. It could make your document look more professional, perhaps also less boring to read.
  • Using synonyms of words can also make the document look less boring and more professional.
  • Following the proper format found on the internal affairs terminal is a very important point, albeit very strictly following the format isn’t enforced; Your document may still be approved if it contains the important parts (jobs, names, locations, dates, punishments, situation details).
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?
  • This is a duty for any CL-4; Open/Close specific CL-4 doors/gates whenever needed, such as blast doors, electrical centers, etc.
  • Conduct investigations.
  • Monitorise internal affairs agents and operatives:
    • When they do something bad, inform and, in some situations, punish them as well.
    • Moreover, when they do something good, !credit them.
  • Train new internal affairs agents and operatives.
    • Assign agents and operatives PoIs
  • Clarify confusions and assist internal affairs agents and operatives.
  • disguise, find people violating the FLC, and arrest them. Unlike agents and operatives though, ambassadors can also disguise as SRU, DEA senior agents, MTF Nu-7 and E-11 enlisted, and if a senior ambassador, you can disguise as an IA agent/operative.
  • Provide opinions on other ambassador applications for dpt. director.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in
> init
Initiating terminal. Standby.

Terminal initiated. Please input the password.

> █████████
Hello there, █████! What brings you in today?
> cd foundation/███████████/█████/
> huggman_johnson.rtf

Reading file..

File read. Relaying..

It’s day 67 since I’ve been stuck in this torture facility. I’m running out of resources, soon I may starve to death. I’ve breached into one of their rooms, it seems to be another SCP. This time, it’s SCP-914. It seems to be a clockwork machine of some kind. It looks so huge and weird. It has this contr-[Signal interrupted]

[Signal back to normal. Transcribing]
??: So you’re saying that you’re suing a government property because of the torture you’ve seen?

H.: Who said I can’t sue a facility full of incompetent personnel? It’s not the anomalous or d-class that I’m talking about. It’s one of the GenSec cadets who literally killed an ethics member.

??: Wait, how do you even know what all those mean? How long have you been here for?

H.: I have been here for 2 entire months. I’ve seen so much, including the fact that you all have failed to detect an intruder. Even the so-called internal affairs department is filled with imbeciles. For instance, agent ██████ arrested a jr researcher for 20 months because the clearly untrained officer failed to properly weapon check the d-class. Where are the ambassadors to deal with the agent? That jr researcher literally asked for an ambassador. Even operatives ███████ and ██████████ declined his request.

??: Really? Well, I guess I’m going to deal with them soon, but first, we have to deal with you.

H.: Deal with me. You’re also incompetent enough to forget to properly strip an electronic device. This conversation has been recorded and sent to my boss. Have fun dealing with this.

??: Wait what.. [Signal interrupted]

Immediately, the ethics assistant that has been in the conversation this entire time has soon concluded that Huggman shall be trained and placed into an internal affairs trainee position due to the demonstrations he’s made. Soon enough, the IA trainee has been promoted to a usual internal affairs operative. The operative, after over years of experience in site-65, has sent an ambassador application to the dpt. directors. He’s now patiently waiting for a response.

Last edited:

naphon__

Apr 13, 2024
I’m also applying for internal affairs ambassador in order to “progress” on the server, as in trying out more RP things.
This is not the best reason
Unlike agents and operatives though, ambassadors can also disguise as SRU, DEA senior agents, MTF Nu-7 and E-11 enlisted, and if a senior ambassador, you can disguise as an IA agent/operative.
This is not an responsibility but its not a big mistake

+ Overall you have a good application i wish you luck on the ambassador's position
+ Ive seen you a lot of times and you do great RP

i will be giving you +Support

Judge

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 10, 2022
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Huggman,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the
ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Liam Reed
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Merrick Travolta

Status
Not open for further replies.