Character name(s): James Whittney
Civilian name: Charles Wyatt
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- None

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 2 week ban for MRDM, 3 day ban for Toxicity, 2 Warnings for FailRP, FearRP, Warned for trying to breach 035 (Just to note I was not the researcher who breached 035 5 times with an MG), 2x Warns for Metagaming. (I promise I can redeem myself, and most of these were a month ago)

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
- When I first joined IA I had no idea on what to do, but as I progressed I have gotten better, But one downside of me was that since I did not know how to write up an arrest report I just jailed the people with no arrest report, I did the things right and I gave them the right arrest time. But then once I actually had an Ambassador who had gotten an agent to help me and teach me, It made me think that I want to become an Ambassador. But also for my next report I already made a template for the arrest report so I can actually make a report. Another reason why I wish to become an Ambassador is so I can be a role model to the Agents and help them along, I wish to hand out tasks and help them achieve something new every day. I'd love to have the honour to help Agents out when they need help.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
- At first I wanted to try out being an IA Operative, it seemed fun and it was. As an operative I learned and gathered a lot of experience being an IA Operative, so I pushed my way up and earned the Agent position and I had gotten the most information about being and acting like an agent ever. So I'm gonna push further and apply for Ambassador. Like I said I have experience making arrests and I'm always at roll call and task assignment in the office.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
- I have made 1 arrest report. Although I can say a bit about what makes a document good, what makes a document good, and this applies for all documents is grammar and everyone should use it, secondly you shouldn't add too much depth and to just leave the key ingredients in the document, you may add some depth but not to much that it's 20 pages. I personally like to have a template draft saved so when I make my next arrest report I'm ready to show the paperwork to my superior.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
- The most important thing for an IA Ambassador is to make sure their agents are in line, meaning they are knowledgeable about the CoE and CoC, it's crucial they know at least a few LC's off the top of their head so they may make a statement in the arrest. Ambassadors must go to watch an agent here and there to ensure they are doing their job correctly whilst following DIA Rules & Regulations, CoE and CoC. In the meantime an Ambassador may lecture Agents about IA 101 or lecture them about the CoE or CoC. Lastly Ambassador's station agents when it is Task Assignment/Roll Call, meaning telling one agent to be at the front desk to listen for phone calls and other things. The possible locations the Ambassador could station an Agent could be HCZ, LCZ, D-Block and others, but these are the most important. Now when an agent makes a report it may be reviewed by the Ambassador or the DoI.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- James Whittney was born on the night of ██/██/██ in the country of Canada, he lived in the suburbs with his Mother and father. James's father worked for the Foundation and he was the Site Director, James didn't get to see his father much but then one day, his father died to a monster, ever since then James wanted to follow his fathers past and so he joined the Foundation and applied to be an IA Operative, James wasn't going for this position but it was the only position available, and so began the journey of James Whittney.

Last edited:

Finn

Jun 14, 2022
-Support

Sorry mate, I do see you on but you need more experience
Need to start writing documents (come to me and I can help with that)
Massive amount of warnings

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
1659003389458.png

APPLICATION DENIED

Hello @MrOyul

Thanks for taking the time to make an application for IA ambassador.
Unfortunately, we have chosen to deny your application as we have not seen a lot of your activity within the IA DPT. Please ask a member of the Ambassador team for information if you need it.

You may reapply in 1 week.

-The IA Leadership Team​

Status
Not open for further replies.