[UK] Igorski Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igorski

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 27, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Igor_McTall

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): Vtime is bugged but it should be around 2 weeks.

In what country are you located?: Scotland

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Igorski (Site Administration/Site Director)

Chaos name (include your rank): 'Baby Hands' (CI-Recruit)

Civilian name: Collin Anderson

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:440954641

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
-Yes it is the first application I've made.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- I have received one warning for trespassing as a civ. When I played IA I saw loads of civilians come into the facility and assumed they were allowed to but after receiving the warning it inspired me to look through the server rules.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
-I don't have any previous experience but I am very eager to learn all aspects of being a moderator and a role model in the community.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
-This server was my only adventure into serious roleplay and I find it absolutely amazing which is a huge reason why I'm applying, so I can give back to the community.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
-It honestly varies between my shifts and my days off but id say it can be as little as 2 to as much as 10+ hours a day.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- After seeing the amazing work the moderator team does in the SCP RP server and talking to a few mods themselves I became really intrigued to give it a go and act as an example to the community. I understand how annoying it can be when there are no moderators online and so I would love the opportunity to help out the server and the community. I also think it would be a great experience to have under my belt.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I always remain calm and collected in any situation I find myself in and never allow myself to become annoyed with how people are acting. During my time in IA I developed a strong ability to weed through the information and determine what the truth about any situation is and what appropriate action would be needed to resolve the issue. I am also able to dedicate a large amount of time to giving back to the server and the community.

Last edited:

'Negan' White

Jan 29, 2022
+ Support

+ Active
+ Good Roleplay Interactions
+ Good Rule Knowledge

-/+ Application looks a little rushed

Good Luck!!

+Support
+Excellent RP
+Active

+Literally site director of course he knows the rules
+High ranking personnel, can be trusted
+Very likeable
+Only 1 warning
+Mature

I know for a fact that what you've said about your time as IA helping you weed through truths is true, plus you are very biased which is good, and even more good is how calm you are.

100% deserves a chance

Coolfrae

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 27, 2020
Application Accepted

Hi @Igorski ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.