[UK]Ivan "Bio" Razaki Site Advisor App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bio

Jun 10, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:19301485
Discord name: Kheen
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Apparently for 44 days or rather 3 '765' 060 seconds that can be seen at my 1 year achievement. Also, I have been on server since May 5th 2022.
In what country are you located?: Croatia
Time zone: CEST
Character name(s): Ivan Razaki, Forrest Ford, Krom
Civilian name: Forrest Ford
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Of course

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- Nu7 LT, CI Delta, A1 SGT, O1 SGT, E11 SGT, RRT General Security, DEA Operative, IA Operative

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I have had a few warnings but I think they were about FailRP thanks to the heat of the moment but nothing toxic or worrying. I think that they have been long gone by now.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
- Well so far I have been in charge of a combative regiment with CL4, I have been on several other combative jobs as well but there was always something crucial that was missing there. After some time of being in those combative regiments I have noticed that lack of RP is quite disturbing, while I was being Nu7 LT I was also in charge of the RAISA branch there and in charge of documents, roster etc etc. That gave me quite a bit of work to do but not as much RP.
I would love to continue being a paper pusher and while doing that also looking after the health of the site and making sure that regiments, site and their overall health are quite well maintained. Of course I would love to take some responsibilities on myself as SA that could keep me occupied IC wise for a while too.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
- Well I think that I am suitable for the SA because of my experience on the server, knowing the rules of the server and what people are allowed to do and what people aren't allowed to do. I also think that my skills which I have acquired over the time that I have spent inside of the game and outside of it, of course while dealing with documents, is quite interesting and thus I would like to expand it and dwell further into SA and have even more RP and stuff to do.
Commitment and overall interest in being a paper pusher, looking over regiments and their actions, providing feedback, engaging in active RP and passive RP. Holding meetings, socializing and making sure that site is not going to crap are also some of the things I would love to do.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:
- Looking over all the regiments, their actions, making sure that things work all around the site.
-Giving auth for AA when it is needed, especially in case of 008 breaches. Giving auth to MC&D to sell their goodies on site to MTF members that are CL3+.
-Dealing with GOI's such as MC&D like stated above, GOC, CI and plenty of other GOI's that might want to set up meetings or negotiations, sign documents or have a talk about certain terms.
-Feedback for departments, making sure they function well, observing them and documents that they make, information they might have etc etc.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Ivan "Bio" Razaki had always possessed a natural talent for security work. He began his career within the SCP Foundation as a General Security officer, responsible for overseeing the containment of D-Class personnel in D Block. As an imposing figure with a keen eye for detail, Bio quickly gained a reputation for his efficiency and strict adherence to protocols.

While working in General Security, Bio became aware of the Foundation's Mobile Task Forces, specifically Nu7, commonly known as the "Hammerheads." Fascinated by their specialized skills and high-risk operations, he aspired to join their ranks and contribute to their important missions.

Bio dedicated himself to extensive training and honing his abilities, both physically and mentally. His efforts paid off, and he was eventually accepted into Nu7 as a Lieutenant. Assigned to the Hammerhead squad, Bio was entrusted with the crucial task of managing classified documents, ensuring the integrity and security of sensitive information.

For a time, Bio excelled in his role, leading his squad with a firm hand and an unwavering dedication to the Foundation's objectives. However, the demanding nature of his position began to take a toll on him. Recognizing the need for a break to recharge and regain focus, Bio made the difficult decision to temporarily leave the regiment.

During his time away, Bio engaged in self-reflection and contemplated his future within the Foundation. His experiences and the challenges he had faced had deepened his understanding of the organization's inner workings and the critical importance of proper administration and oversight.

Motivated by a newfound desire to make a broader impact, Bio returned to the Foundation, determined to climb the ranks and contribute at a higher level. With his previous experience and a renewed sense of purpose, he quickly rose to the rank of Sergeant, earning the respect of his colleagues.

Inspired by the Site Administrators he had observed throughout his journey, Bio realized that his true calling lay in site administration. He was captivated by the opportunity to manage entire facilities, oversee containment procedures, and shape the Foundation's operations on a broader scale.

Driven by his ambition, Bio meticulously prepared his application for Site Administration, showcasing his extensive knowledge, leadership abilities, and unwavering commitment to the Foundation's mission. With a recommendation from his superiors and a strong track record of exemplary service, he submitted his application.

Now, as he awaits the outcome of his application, Bio remains determined to continue his growth within the Foundation. Regardless of the result, his journey from General Security to Nu7 Lieutenant, and his subsequent return with the rank of Sergeant, has prepared him for the challenges and responsibilities that come with Site Administration. With his expertise and unwavering dedication, Bio aspires to make a lasting impact and ensure the Foundation's continued success in securing, containing, and protecting anomalous phenomena.

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Bio

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request.

This request has been put on hold. There are currently no available positions pertaining to this role available.
We will review this request as soon as a position has been opened.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Vollgas

Mar 19, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @Bio

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.