Character name(s):
J. 'Assistant' Lloyd [Foundation]
J. Lloyd [CI]
J. 'Thermal' Lloyd [GOC]
Civilian name:
Harold Smith
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
https://prnt.sc/YBmtYiUDKV5T
SCP Level 22
Total Level 137

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF Nu-7 Lance Corporal [Held]
UNGOC Sergeant [Holding]
CI Gamma (IRU-JRO) [Holding]
GSD Sergeant [Holding]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? And why?:
One warning for FailRP on the 14th of September, and another warning for RDM on the 14th of September.
https://prnt.sc/qNSc_x5lUwbf

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
Usually, I enjoy non-combative and passive roleplay within the server and this therefore pulls me towards an application to SCP-22415. I also have an extensive history of helpfulness within the server as both Internal Affairs (or ISD now) and other combative positions, therefore conforming to SCP-22415's behaviour.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
The usual behaviour of SCP-22415 is to roam the facility and aid everyone in need. This is a similar attitude to SCP-073, however SCP-2241 will be able to act upon those in need and help them wherever possible. This could range from healing foundation personnel, repelling SCPs during a containment breach, and or placing people into the 22415 Dimension in order to prevent loss of life or injury to people.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
During a CI raid, I would aid the researchers running away from the fight to prevent loss of life and or injury to the researchers. I would do this because researchers are non-combative therefore unable to defend themselves, and since SCP-22415's job is to aid those in need and prevent deaths whenever possible.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I would not repel SCP-076 towards the researcher as it would further endanger the researcher behind 076. Instead, I would position myself between the researcher and SCP-076 in order to repel SCP-076 away from the researcher. In doing this, I will also ensure there is no-one in the way of my repel otherwise it will, in-turn, put them in danger instead.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would not aid the D-Class, and would instead notify foundation personnel about his escape. D-Class are not morally correct due to them being Death-row inmates, therefore 22415 is not morally obligated to aid the D-Class.

Status
Not open for further replies.