[UK] Jack "One Eye" Morrigan Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Mike(First/Original Name), Current name is civilnetworks.net | Memez

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 1 Day, 10 Hours on the UK Server, I also used to play on the USA Server.

In what country are you located?: North America/US

Time zone: CST

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Internal Affairs Operative & Intelligence Operative Jack “One Eye” Morrigan/ RRT Officer/GenSec Sergeant

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:674488875

Discord ID (name#0000): HelloGuys#9660

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes it is.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have no warnings, and to my knowledge no Kicks or bans.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, my previous experience as a staff member in two previous Communities, One as a Moderator, and the other as a Trial Admin.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

I have previous experience with serious roleplay. I first started serious roleplay back on Darth Gaming/Nomad Networks MilitaryRP over
seven years ago when I was a Minor and sometimes on and off within the last few years. Sometime after that server ended, I moved to
multiple different Clockwork Half Life 2 RP Servers. I played for over a year on Starship Troopers RP which was a Serious RP and text
based/oriented server.

How many hours can you be on every day?:

3-5 Hours a day on the lower end, if it isn’t a busy day for me, then likely longer. Though I’m currently working on an On-Campus Degree
program, it is low intensity and leaves me with plenty of free time.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I want to be a moderator because I feel after my time on the US Server, and through interactions with others here and my own study of the
MOTD, that I understand the rules well and would like the opportunity to prove it by helping to uphold them. I have a good amount of free
time and helping the server staff is one of the ways I believe I can be most useful on a server which I enjoy playing. I’ve been a part of the
SCP community for years now, and its lore and the unique way it’s grown is something I'm passionate about. As I continue my time on the server, and work on possibly moving further into more advanced and responsibility heavy roles, taking on a role as a member of the Junior side of the staff team is a way for me to hone the skills necessary to excel in places where large numbers of people are counting on my decisions to both move their roleplay forward and continue their experience on the server with minimal interference.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I want to be able to help respond to situations as they happen and offer an additional helping hand to a staff team with a lot of responsibility
on its plate. I’m a social person and someone always looking to improve through the input of others. As someone in Central Time Zone
(American) who is on through mid-day, to late night, to early morning (In central time) I believe I can bridge the gap in that time when a
much lower number of staff is on to give current staff members some relief in that regard and help American players with whatever may be
going on at that time. Despite being American, I am fully capable of and am currently already active during the day (In UK Time) and don't
have an issue with being on for long stints of time. I highly enjoyed my time as staff on previous servers, and I've enjoyed my time as a player
on Civil Networks. I think I'll enjoy being staff on SCP-RP UK and will be able to bring a welcoming and helpful but fair and stern attitude to
the staff team. I have previous experience with ULX from my time as a staff member on past servers and know that a staff member is
meant to act Professional, approachable, and fair.

Last edited:

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
-Neutral
No interactions
Low play time on UK

+Previous staff experience, previous serious RP experience

Good luck with your application!

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

- Support

- Past staff experience

- No interactions

- Didn’t follow application rules 19327A4F-E396-442D-A570-48DAB92ED2E1.jpeg

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait
I read it many times, I do not see what rule was broken. There is no need to be condescending, I have treated you with respect thus far, actual Feedback would be appreciated.
The rule you broke was:
5. Reasonable formatting should be used, please stick to white text and simple contrasting colour.
You have green text in your application

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
I know it says to wait for multiple responses before responding to single messages, so please forgive me, the staff members who are reading this, but I just wanted to politely give a correction that my Original name was Mike, which is at the top of the application, you may have misread it. (Sorry if this comes off as rude or condescending, I meant it in the nicest way possible). I added a Clarification to it so it isn't missed. I also updated the Text Formatting which came off of Google Docs (Due to a pasting Issue) After viewing your comment, thank you!
Ah, sorry for the mistake. Edited my post to reflect this new information.

Once again, good luck on your application.

Biscuits

Jan 2, 2023
By the way could I ask what about the application it was that made it hard to read?
I think my browser was acting up, everything looked like it had a new line every sentence, now that im looking at it, it looks fine.

TheBigOneEye

Jan 22, 2023
The rule you broke was:
5. Reasonable formatting should be used, please stick to white text and simple contrasting colour.
You have green text in your application
Got clarification from staff that Green Text does not break this rule, just thought you should know.

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello Jack, today I will be giving you a <- Support >

My reasons being:

• Lack of activity -
  • No interactions -
  • Detailed application +
Good luck!

Last edited:

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @TheBigOneEye,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, and it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.