Status
Not open for further replies.

j_metti

Nov 1, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Sebastia
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 376 Hours
In what country are you located?: Spain
Time zone:GMT+1
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): James 'Blaze' Sanchez NU7 CSG
Chaos name (include your rank): James 'Blaze' Sanchez PVT
Civilian name: Sensei Jose Ramon
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:549975118
Discord ID (name#0000): j_metti#4418
Do you have a mic?: YES
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is my first time making an application for the CN community.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- Yes, I have 2 active warnings. the first one its Fail RP, I was a BIO Researcher and there was a D Class with a gun I took out a knive to defend myself but apparently I a non combative and I could of fled the situation, so techinically it was my fauklt there.
- The second is RDM, I though we could KOS any D Class that was outside D Block that was alone. IO didn't notice they changed that rule recently but now I know that rule is in enforced.
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:
- I do not have any expirience in being a staff memeber in the CN community this is my first time applying to be a moderator in SCP UK RP. I got expirience on supervising Discord Server but nothing else.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- I was in some Arma 3 and Squad milsims where they took the RP very seriously like in the real army. GTA V NoPixel RP servers I got many encounters with some real life criminalty.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- About 3-6 hours currently. In the future its going to change.
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
- I am enthusiastic about becoming a moderator for your server because I am genuinely interested into the comunity.. I have been an active member for 376 hours, and during this time I have observed that moderators have a good respect and very patient people.
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
- I believe I can contribute to the server in several meaningful ways. One of my skills is conflict de-escalation, this skill would help me in effectively moderating and managing people interactions during the sits. One of my strengths is to be unbiased and neutral, this can ensure that evrything is fair for all players in this community and treat everybody with equalty.

In general I think that moderators need to act this way of thinking as this makes the best outcomes for all the problems.

+/-Neutral

-Good Hours. You have a decent amount of hours on the server which means you should have a decent understanding of the server and its community.

-Lackluster Application. Your application seems lazy and lacks effort. I believe that you should put some time into your application to better it.

-No interactions. I do not have any memory of interacting with you.

Sven Sky

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Feb 8, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @j_metti ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After reading through your application, you appear to be really active on the server; however, it seems like people don't know you that well yet. Other than that, you currently have an active warning, and one that just expired. Your application could look a bit more structured. For these reasons, your application has been denied for now.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.