[UK] James Henderson's Resignation Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegoManOnHash

Aug 31, 2022
Name: James Henderson
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:575681357
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Previous Rank: Senior Moderator [Content Team]
Date of resignation?: 11/11/2022
Why did you resign? // I resigned because I was really busy at the time with school work and some family matters, but I have finally sorted out those things out and I have sorted myself a good time to deal with school work and still have plenty of time to play games or attend to my duties as staff if I do get accepted back into the team once more.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prior to this resignation , have you ever been demoted or resigned?: // I have not been demoted or resigned prior to this resignation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever been kicked/warned/banned?: Yes I have received an NLR warning, the reason was I died in lobby by a CI and after I respawned, my team said there was CI in lobby so I reported it in C3, and the CI thought I NLR'd when I just got comms from TS, but I should have known that's not allowed, and I was informed and have kept my record clean since. This was a while ago back when I first started playing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why should you return / why can you now commit to being staff again?: As stated above, I have finally sorted out my time and dealt with the important things I had to deal with during my resignation. I will be able to commit my time back into staff now and possibly way more seeing as I have also resigned from ECM and joined back Nu-7 to have a more relaxed gameplay which gives me more time for staff if I get reaccepted. I wasn't quite sure how long this had to be, so I kept it decently detailed and well formatted to get my point across.

Last edited:

Freddiec06

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 13, 2022
Hello @LegoManOnHash, I will leave a - Neutral for the following reasons,

- Unsure on current activity since your resignation from staff and ECM.
- Competent staff member leaving me with no doubts if you were to return you would be able to carry out the required duties should activity improve.
- Friendly and mature.
- Had no issues with you within Staff and or site issues.

Due to my questions regarding your activity I cannot leave a + Support.

Good luck!​

Winkie

Donator
Mar 27, 2022
Appeal Response

Hi @LegoManOnHash ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a resignation appeal.
After reading through your responses and appeal I have decided to accept you back onto the team as a Moderator.

Please contact a Senior Admin+ to continue with this process

Congratulations,
Winkie​

Status
Not open for further replies.