PAC Approved [UK] James Kennedy

Character bio has been approved to use PAC matching description of the thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 22, 2023
PAC APPROVAL REQUEST
Requesting approval for the face since its classed as changing the base model
ETHICS COMMITTEE ASSISTANT PAC
STEAM_0:1:196792033
Screenshot 2024-07-21 132858.pngScreenshot 2024-07-21 132625.png
PAC LORE:

James Kennedy, born 3rd of May, ███
On July 19th ███, a large containment breach including SCP-939, SCP-096, SCP-076 and SCP-079 James Kennedy was injured with an almost lethal strike to his upper left side of his face, the recollection of events told by James go as follows:
"During July 19th, on the year [DATA EXPUNGED], I was walking into Heavy containment zone doing an operation for the chairman,
this is when I heard a loud alarm coming from behind me, it was a containment breach, unsure of what to do, I ran to the exit of HCZ and proceeded up the elevator."

"Upon arriving to the top of the elevator I heard screams, something was unusual about these screams, they didn't sound particularly human, upon moving into LCZ I saw corpses litter the corridors and blood everywhere, upon examining one of these corpses I saw teeth marks which were believed to of come from SCP-939"
"After pushing deeper in, I heard my name called, this sent me into a panic as SCP-939 might if heard us, this is when I witnessed the MTF that called my name get torn into shreds by SCP-939, In a short panic I let out a fearful yell, this is when SCP-939 charged me."
"The dog lunged at my head knocking me to the ground, before I fell unconscious I heard 1 more thing, it was some MTF shouting "Collect the VIP, terminate that Fucking dog" I don't remember anything more after this"
"How am I alive?"

Status
Not open for further replies.