Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
N/A
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
N/A
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
While operating with this facility I have noticed a strong connection towards The Department of Internal Affairs daily duties and due diligence. I feel inclined to use my past experience and perception during situations to help improve this department and facility as a whole any way I can.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
What makes me suitable for this role? I am a individual who is looking to further improve our facility and it's operations as a whole, whether that's implementing little changes such as more informative signage to changing how documents are structured and the information they contain. While being on-site daily I have come to quickly learn and expand on my knowledge of the Legal Codex, Code of Conduct and Code of Ethics as a result of regularly reading over them and enforcing them for several hours. Additionally, I have also been communicating with a department head on ways current systems and processes could be improved and would like to expand our conversations amongst other departments, forming a ring of communication.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
While I am yet to write an Internal Affairs document, I have written an operational document and many research documents. In order to make a good document you must utilize several formatting techniques. These include using headers, paragraphs, line spacers, images and small text for signatures. When writing your document it is beneficial to have your structuring pre-planned. A good document structure can consist of a cover page containing a title, department logo and a required viewing clearance level. The following page(s) should then consist of a list of all the parties involved, including their names and position. However, when creating a document for a investigation it is crucial your document contains the following: the person being investigated, the agent investigating, who authorized the investigation and any important information relating to the investigation. Once you have completed your document you should then check your document for any grammar issues and sections missing redaction and correct any mistakes. Once this has been completed you can then upload it to the correct location on the SCIPNET, this can be found on Page 6 in the Report Writing document located inside of the Internal Affairs Office.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
While performing duties as a Internal Affairs Ambassador you have a spectrum of responsibilities, some of these can range from enforcing the more common CoC and CoE offences to interrogating. Additional tasks can consist of reprimanding Agents and Operatives or aiding in increasing document knowledge amongst IA and other departments.
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The law behind my character is as follows: As a child Jerry Martainski grew up in a isolated town a rough 30 miles from pinewood, his farther served as a police officer in the town but disappeared without trace, as Jerry grew up he had grew tired of not knowing what happened to his farther so he decided to enter the police force in remembrance of his father and hoped one day he might have a lead on his fathers disappearance. However, one day while Jerry was on his way home a strange man in a pristine, creaseless suit approached him and offered him a job which he could never turn down. Initially, Jerry wasn't interested as he only cared about discovering the truth about his farther. The man informed him that the job would shed light on his fathers disappearance so he desperately accepted it. But little did he know the man who offered him the job was Jerry's father, now aged 23 years.

Reactions: Bush von Mann

Bush von Mann

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 12, 2022
+SUPPORT

+ Great guy
+ Amazing RP
+ Active
+ Mature
+ Talks about improving the IA department all the time

+/- Quite new to CoE and CoC, but great Agent nonetheless

Overall +SUPPORT, good luck Jerry