[UK] Jimothy's Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): misterwhizzly
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Joined in November 2021.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Jimothy Leaderson [LSM][MSM]
NWO name (regiment and rank): IVG CPL Jimothy 'Ulaanbataar'
Civilian name: cool jimothy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419417280
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my first gamemaster application.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning from the 3rd of December 2021 for misuse of stinger.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I was on the MRP Event Team for 1-2 months where I became Team Supervisor and ran a few events as well as teaching some GMs the ropes.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
No.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-3 on weekdays 4-5 on weekends.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

I want to help improve roleplay on the server and do this with varying events that don't rely solely on combat. I enjoy writing lore and would like to help add more depth in this area as while only a small minority of players may take interest in such a thing the world of what happens in NATO vs NWO outside of potentially just Highlands.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I can help with my previous experience on the Event Team which gives me some good knowledge on how to successfully run an event and what players take interest in. I'm always willing to learn so I can pick up anything I may not have any knowledge on and even further improve events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Treasure Hunt: Both sides have been running themselves dry of money lately, and rumours of a medieval Polish nobleman burying a lot of valuables have circulated around the region. The nobleman hid his valuables through a mix of notes and clues, which both sides will want to obtain. The event will be a mix of codebreaking and finding notes of riddles to help the players get closer to the objective. Once they reach it, multiple booby traps will be set that they have to clear before they finally obtain the treasures. The treasures will be a reward of about 1 million warfunds.

The Contract: A military contractor has arrived and is looking to test out some new weaponry. Players will be allowed to assist and request weapons they want to try out and may not have been able to try before. They can then test these at a firing range that will be built or use them in a 1v1 arena. Tank battles will also be allowed with set areas to do these.

Crisis: Local Crimson Blade Forces in Highlands have made a play for control of the region. They have taken multiple hostages and set up a series of roadblocks into the areas where hostages are located. Both sides will need to work together to distract Crimson Blade forces through violence or not and get through to rescue hostages before arresting any surviving Crimson Blade.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

A major NWO Offensive in Scandinavia has led to them taking the city of Narvik and STS storming a NATO facility there. They have captured the US Secretary of Defence and the Commander of all NATO Forces in Northern Europe. NATO Intelligence has found that the prisoners were moved to Kaliningrad for initial interrogation by the Agency of Rule. The city has been blockaded and a Special Forces team dispatched there were intercepted and shot down, with many of them KIA and MIA possibly captured. NATO Armoured Units have successfully cut a path through Northern Poland to the city allowing the forces operating in Southern Poland to be diverted for a final breakthrough and clearing of the city. Order Forces have been rapidly moved to react and they have heavily reinforced the frontier.

NATO Objectives: Clear the city, sweep buildings and rescue special forces operatives (successfully finding and rescuing the operatives will give a buff to NATO such as a few people getting some extra armour for a few lives). Reach the NWO Base and rescue the Secretary of Defence & Commander of NATO Northern Forces.

NWO Objectives: Hold the city, search for the special forces operatives and execute them. (If they do this they will "loot" the armour carried by the operatives and also get extra armour for a few lives). Do not let NATO capture the Secretary of Defence.

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR:

Local civilians have begun rioting in Highlands. This isn't favourable for either side, so they need to work together to keep the civilians at bay while they work to locate the ringleaders and arrest them. Essentially there will be GM Objectives as clues that will help identify who they are, and as this happens random civilian obstructions will occur that RMP/AOR need to choose how to counter and a later attack will either be more or less peaceful from civilians depending on the response. So essentially if they choose not to RP or engage with civilians and go for violence such an action will mean civilians begin using guns and such. This will continue until the ringleaders are caught. There'd be about 10-15 civilians total in this event.

SAS / STS:

STS are moving an important convoy through the region. SAS must first kidnap a local commander surveying NWO FOB's and if they are successful in kidnapping and interrogating him the convoy route will be revealed. SAS may intercept the convoy and kill all STS and seize any possibly take able documents. (HQ's placed near the convoy intercept point, if SAS cannot successfully kidnap they must go out and look for the convoy and intercept it on the spot)

IVG / ISAF:

NWO are planning a series of artillery strikes in Highlands using the SCUD Missile launchers. However, these are on a limited time of occurring due to enemy air units. IVG are being sent in to destroy a series of missile defences placed by NATO attempting to intercept these strikes who have sent ISAF out to defend them. If IVG is successful in destroying all missile defences they are victorious, if ISAF defend them all they win.

JAF / SWB:

Local militia forces have seized a helicopter scrapyard, and been able to bring multiple helicopters back into service. They are using Towns as a landing and repair zone for these helicopters and have set up SAMs all around. JAF and SWB need to work together to destroy their helicopters and SAMs (will be CAS on CAS and bombing SAMs) then launch a ground assault to retake Towns and eliminate all militia.

1stAL / 17thAR:

KWK Minefield: A NATO Factory that is responsible for mass producing KWKs has just opened up in Highlands. 1stAL need to assault the factory (which is obviously defended by KWKs) and destroy it. They will have to navigate through and will be given an armoured vehicle limit. The KWKs will largely access different field of views to allow reconnaissance. 1stAL need to destroy all KWKs before the factory can be finally attacked.

Harry

Developer
Developer
Mapping Team
Aug 28, 2021
-Support

Hello Jimothy, I have given you a -support for the reason that I personally believe all of your event ideas are quite basic. For example the crimson Blade one, I’d suggest Thinkinf about your events a bit more and consider that if you get TGM it’s heavily advised you experiment using the events on your application.

Thanks
SGM Harry

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+Support leaning Neutral
+Active
+Has event team experience
+ Mature
+/- Decent application

Small events

1st small event: This event is fun yes but its a bit basic imo but i would love to see the noble man rp

2nd small event: Basic event idea

3th small event: Good event idea

Small events = neutral leaning +sup

Map change
Fun:
Could be quite fun
Lore: Its decent
Detail: You have stated good enough detail about this event like the objectives and map and how it will go
Map: Epic

Map change = +support

Regimental events

AOR/RMP: Good idea

SAS/STS: omgspecialforceskidnappingacommandertypebeat.mp3 prod by Keno beats

IVG/ISAF : look I get your idea its cool but in game this would be goofy like it would be like war when you tryna kill a missle defense on a fob but i get the idea its good

JAF/SWB: Basic

1stAL/17th: as a former 17th COL and 1stAL Col I will say this sounds aids and boring. like the event is just shoot the kwks in a factory I mean i can just head over to them and ask yo you wanna do food stack training basically the same.

For regimental events you get a -support leaning neutral

Hey jimothy you recieve a +support for me and its mostly cause of your experience as SL/event team and you did quite a good job assiting us back in the day but the only thing that leans me to neutral is that lots of event ideas within this application are very basic and that is fine but GM's are people that can think a bit out of the box iam not saying you cant there are some events that i can see that but lots of them are average.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.