[UK] Jimothy's Second Gamemaster Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimothy Leaderson

MRP War Veteran
Donator
Dec 11, 2021
Note: I made a previous GM application a month prior, some events have been changed from feedback with that but many are still the same.
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): misterwhizzly
For how long have you played on CG MRP: Joined in November 2021.
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT
NATO name (regiment and rank): PVT Jimothy Leaderson [LSM][MSM]
NWO name (regiment and rank): 1stAL PFC Jimothy 'Ulaanbataar'
Civilian name: cool jimothy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:419417280
Do you have a mic?: Yes
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
This is my second application, I withdrew the first here: https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-jimothys-gamemaster-application.12096/
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
1 warning from the 3rd of December 2021 for misuse of stinger.
Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
I was on the MRP Event Team for 1-2 months where I became Team Supervisor and ran a few events as well as teaching some GMs the ropes.
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
No.
How many hours can you be on everyday?:
2-3 on weekdays 4-5 on weekends.
Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:

I want to help improve roleplay on the server and do this with varying events that don't rely solely on combat. I enjoy writing lore and would like to help add more depth in this area as while only a small minority of players may take interest in such a thing the world of what happens in NATO vs NWO outside of potentially just Highlands.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

I can help with my previous experience on the Event Team which gives me some good knowledge on how to successfully run an event and what players take interest in. I'm always willing to learn so I can pick up anything I may not have any knowledge on and even further improve events.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Treasure Hunt: Both sides have been running themselves dry of money lately, and rumours of a medieval Polish nobleman burying a lot of valuables have circulated around the region. The nobleman hid his valuables through a mix of notes and clues, which both sides will want to obtain. The event will be a mix of codebreaking and finding notes of riddles to help the players get closer to the objective. Once they reach it, multiple booby traps will be set that they have to clear before they finally obtain the treasures. The treasures will be a reward of about 1 million warfunds.

The Contract: A military contractor has arrived in the region with numerous crates filled with interesting weapons of interest to both sides. The contractor needs help moving them, so both sides will work to seize as many crates as possible. The number of crates seized by each side will decide how many new weapons and how much equipment they will be given to 'test' and mess around with.

Crisis: Local Crimson Blade Forces in Highlands have made a play for control of the region. They have taken multiple hostages and set up a series of roadblocks into the areas where hostages are located. Both sides will need to work together to distract Crimson Blade forces through violence or not and get through to rescue hostages before arresting any surviving Crimson Blade.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)

A major NWO Offensive in Scandinavia has led to them taking the city of Narvik and STS storming a NATO facility there. They have captured the US Secretary of Defence and the Commander of all NATO Forces in Northern Europe, as well as this they may have seized documentation on a classified project. NATO Intelligence has found that the prisoners were moved to Kaliningrad for initial interrogation by the Agency of Rule. The city has been blockaded and a Special Forces team dispatched there were intercepted and shot down, with many of them KIA and MIA possibly captured. NATO Armoured Units have successfully cut a path through Northern Poland to the city allowing the forces operating in Southern Poland to be diverted for a final breakthrough and clearing of the city. Order Forces have been rapidly moved to react and they have heavily reinforced the frontier.

NATO Objectives: Clear the city, sweep buildings and rescue special forces operatives (successfully finding and rescuing the operatives will give a buff to NATO such as a few people getting some extra armour for a few lives). Reach the NWO Base and rescue the Secretary of Defence & Commander of NATO Northern Forces.

NWO Objectives: Hold the city, search for the special forces operatives and execute them. (If they do this they will "loot" the armour carried by the operatives and also get extra armour for a few lives). Do not let NATO capture the Secretary of Defence.

(If NATO win the event, minimal information about the 'secret project' will be released. If NWO win, more information will be 'leaked' to everyone. Obviously have some ideas of what a secret project would be and would try to make it different from typical ones.)

List an example mission for each pair of regiments:
RMP / AOR:

Local civilians have begun rioting in Highlands. This isn't favourable for either side, so they need to work together to keep the civilians at bay while they work to locate the ringleaders and arrest them. Essentially there will be GM Objectives as clues that will help identify who they are, and as this happens random civilian obstructions will occur that RMP/AOR need to choose how to counter and a later attack will either be more or less peaceful from civilians depending on the response. So essentially if they choose not to RP or engage with civilians and go for violence such an action will mean civilians begin using guns and such. This will continue until the ringleaders are caught. There'd be about 10-15 civilians total in this event.

SAS / STS:

Recently, a local militia group have stolen electronic tampering devices from both sides, using them to steal war funds. Both sides have become fed up of this, so SAS/STS must coordinate to wait for their next attempt, then follow them to their hideout (conditions for failing this would be using things such as vehicles, they will have to pursue on foot and if detected before reaching the hideout will face a stronger and more opponents) and recover all war funds and devices.

IVG / ISAF:

NWO are planning a series of artillery strikes in Highlands using the SCUD Missile launchers. However, these are on a limited time of occurring due to enemy air units. IVG are being sent in to destroy a series of missile defences placed by NATO attempting to intercept these strikes who have sent ISAF out to defend them. If IVG is successful in destroying all missile defences they are victorious, if ISAF defend them all they win.

JAF / SWB:

NWO have been researching the possibility of making drones capable of carrying missiles. This would be devastating for JAF if they are successful. They must first identify and kidnap a local SWB officer out in Afghan then use his identity to infiltrate their base and destroy the plans in SWB bunks.

1stAL / 17thAR:

Both sides have become quite fed up of enemy air superiority lately, and scout units of the 1st Armoured Legion have discovered a depot filled with anti-air weaponry in East Town. 17th are actively defending the depot with light armoured vehicles (pumas, marders and lavs only no MBTs) and anti tank weapons in preparation of a possible enemy counterattack. 1st will need to first break the light armoured vehicles and AT Infantry with tanks then push into the depot on foot to secure the anti air weapons. (1st will have a limit of vehicles allowed and attempts to keep it fair. The goal is for it to mostly be strategy for both sides to avoid being ripped to shreds)

Redrrx

Civil Gamers Expert
Feb 4, 2021
Algeria
+Support.
I like the ideas and app its not missing a single thing.
but chill bro you just came back :cool: .

James V

Sep 24, 2022
-support
seen very little of you on the server

Last edited:

Toddy

Mar 31, 2022
Lean
+support
Nice guy
nice ideas

havent seen you that much

Good luck jimothy

Deleted member 4984

-Support
Have had bad interactions with you

Last edited by a moderator:

Michiel-MV

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
MilitaryRP Staff
Group Moderator
Jan 1, 2021
Belguim
+support
Good event ideas
Mature

Recently game back

Hop

Jul 21, 2022
-support
- Inactive
- Had bad interactions
- Was very toxic towards me while I was SWB

+ good event ideas

Connor | FUDGESICLE

FUDGESICLE
Oct 8, 2021
London
Application Accepted

Hi @Jimothy Leaderson ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a Gamemaster. application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please contact Duckie or Rosco on TS3 so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Accepted on Duckies behalf.​

Status
Not open for further replies.