[UK] Joe Toe SCP-22415 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Toe

May 30, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:179295605
Discord name: mortyn123
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I first started playing in 2022, but I came back at the start of this year. My total playtime is 425 hours.
In what country are you located?: Czech Republic
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): Joe Toe
Civilian name: Joe Tooe
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: No
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: E-11 SPC, CI-A, SCP-096
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received some warns in the past, although all of them are expired. I have also received 1 ban, but I believe I learned from all of my mistakes, and I promise not to make them again.
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I have played on this server for a while, so I believe I have a lot of experience. I always only play as a researcher, which makes my experience with SCP's even larger. I also love to play as an SCP and RP as one.
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: SCP-22415-1 roams around the site looking for people who are hurt and people that he can heal or help. SCP-22415-2 upkeeps the helper dimension and assists personnel that require extraction from dangerous situations. SCP-22415-3 wanders the site looking for breached and aggresive SCPs that pose a threat to site personnel and assists in recontainment and evacuation.
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? I would assist the researcher and help him get to a safe place. SCP-22415 shouldn't participate in raids and help combative personnel, instead they should assist non-combatives.
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? I would not repel SCP-076 since it could injure or kill the researcher.
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I would not aid the D-class since it is doing something it shouldn't. I would instead tell him to surrender himself to GSD.

Attachments

• levely.png
    levely.png
    165 KB · Views: 7

SimonL2002

Oct 12, 2023
Sweden
APPLICATION ACCEPTED

Hello @Joe Toe !
Thank you for taking the time to make an application!
Congratulations on your new Whitelist!
Contact an Admin+ In-Game to receive it!

Kind Regards,@SimonL2002

Status
Not open for further replies.