Not open for further replies.

John Cider

Jan 18, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:7186274

Discord name: Diver#2290

For how long have you played on CG SCP: 4 Months

In what country are you located?: Canada

Time zone: UTC-3

Character name(s): John Cider (Foundation) Bill Randy (CI)

Civilian name: Buster Wilson

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes, but I don't usually use it but am willing to in order to further RP

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Nu-7 CSG, A-1 LCPL and CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have received a few warnings mostly from entering the facility as something I should have but I feel like I have matured from doing stupid stunts like that.

What makes you suitable for SCP-096?: I love to play as SCP characters and have spent many hours playing them. I believe that because of my experience playing SCP characters and my knowledge of the lore that I would be a suitable pick for SCP 096.

What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?: Very docile and sits on the ground and cries. When in it's chamber it can move around but only if left alone.

When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?: SCP 096 can't just run to d block, it instead must seek out its target and can only go places if it is to kill somebody who has seen it's face. Otherwise, if no targets are about, it will sit on the ground and remain docile until a new target sees it's face.

How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process: MTF must place a bucket on 096's head as well as destroying the picture of SCP 096 that triggered the breach (If there is one). MTF then must wait until 096 kills all that has seen it's face as 096 will never be docile if there is still people who have seen. They then must beam 096, cuff him and bring him back to his cell. Another thing is MTF will grab scrambles in order to negate looking at 096's face, this is a very important step in containing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.