[UK] John Hale's 096 App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gusswe12

Jun 14, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91939332

Discord name: gusswe12

For how long have you played on CG SCP: well over a year, but i've take some long breaks and i'm around 1-2 weeks of playtime

In what country are you located?: Sweden

Time zone: GMT+2/CEST

Character name(s): John Hale

Civilian name: James holiday

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Scp: 12
Total:98

-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

RRT and HWL (Holding)
E-11 SPC (Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
What makes you suitable for SCP-096?:

As an e-11 i have extensive knowledge about scps and how they are contained, i know how i should play as a 096. I have patience and can be still and I'm very familiar with the rules and guidelines surrounding 096 and generally the other scps.
-
What is the usual behavior of SCP-096 when pacified?:

sit and cry. If breached 096 may roam if left undisturbed for more than 1 minute

-
When breached, where is SCP-096 allowed to go? Can SCP-096 beeline straight to D-Block?:
-
096 is to go where its target(s) are not anywhere else. 096 SHALL NOT go to d-block if there is not target there
-
How is SCP-096 re-contained? Please describe all steps of the process:

Step 1: put on some scrambles
Step 2: get a bucket from its many locations (not needed for containment, but can speed things up and avoid unnecessary death)
Step 3: this is an important one put the bucket on 096 not yourself (not needed for containment, but can speed things up and avoid unnecessary death)
Step 4: wait till 096 is passive (when all its targets are dead)
Step 5: Beam
Step 6: Cuff
Step 7: bring to cc, is nice if they have a bucket on so they don't get aggroed again

Status
Not open for further replies.