[UK] Jonny Guaca's Ambassador Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonny Guaca

May 23, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:240346837
Discord name: StefanSabau#3644
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I have been playing for an month and 2 weeks now.
In what country are you located?: Romania.
Time zone: EET/GMT+3
Character name(s): Jonny Guaca.
Civilian name: JonnyG.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK.
Do you have a mic?:
-Yes and I use it frequently.
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-Currently holding NU-7 PVT
-Held NU-7 LCPL
-CI-A

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-Minor Glitching, Failrp, and RDM/Toxicity. These warnings are from a month and a while ago. Since then I never got in any trouble and have read the rules and what I did wrong. Plus those warnings were all received as a D Class when I didn't know much about the rules.
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I am applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador because I feel like I learned a lot while playing as a Agent. I want to teach new Agents and operatives, so they could play IA correctly and make the foundation a better place. I am also applying because I don't see a lot of Ambassadors online. I also learned a lot from my Ambassadors and from the Director, from how to write documents on how to make arrests and I believe I am capable of teaching these to other agents.
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I believe that I am capable of teaching new agents and operatives the rules and how to act as and IA. I also believe that I am very friendly so they could trust me more. At the same time I can be very mature and order them around. I also like to learn new things and improve on what I am currently doing.
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-I have written about 8-9 documents so far. I also have written a Slide Presentation which I presented in front of Internal Affairs agents. A good document should have good grammar, a good format, and the situation presented in the document should be detailed.
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-Teach new Agents and Operatives.
-Giving duties to Agents.
-Overseeing IA personnel and how they perform on site.
-Writing documents that new agents could learn from/Planning lectures for them to learn new things.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Jonny Guaca was born in 1988, in a village hidden in the forest of Sundarbans, India. He grew up to be a smart child trying to get his family to move into a more civilized area. In 2006 a Mass Breach of SCP-2883 Entities flooded India. The infection started to spread quick. In the end the infection reached Jonny's village. His Family including his older sister got infected with SCP-2883-A. He managed to flee but was surrounded by a GOI running through the forest. He was held hostage 7 days in a safe house near Bangladesh, when he was rescued by MTF Squad Iota-9 the British Indian Army. The foundation took him in Site 36 located in Banaskantha District, Gujarat, Republic of India. He was interrogated for what he has seen in his village. During the interrogation Jonny showed high levels of IQ and quick decision making. He was then given amnestics to forget what happend. In 2010 Jonny joined the military and entered a private military police in New Delhi, protecting POI and Vips. In 2013 he was contacted by the foundation and was given an interview with the Department Director of Internal Affairs. He was given a series of test and job opportunities and finally in 2015 he managed to join Internal Affairs at site 65. He was taught a lot of things my Ambassador Ben D and was quickly able to become a good IA Agent. After 7 years being a top Agent he was announced by Director Viktor Katona that he was promoted to Ambassador in the Internal Affairs department.

Ben D

Donator
May 11, 2022
+Support
+Very fun to roleplay with
+Extremely funny
+Understands CoC and CoE Very well.
+Very Active on IA
+Detailed Documents.

All around he is a great person, leader, easy to listen to enjoyable respectful. I have seen him conduct a lecture about the common mistakes that internal Affairs faces he had some little mistakes but overall the lecture was great he explained every part of his slides completely. I have also seen him teach some new agents, including conducting position duty whenever there is no ambassador on site to elaborate, I got on site and i have seen him assign duties, overall this man Is worthy of the ambassador title.

imagen_2022-06-27_000942057.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Guaca

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. We've come to the conclusion that you are not qualified for the position of Internal Affairs Ambassador.

After discussion with the rest of the CL4 IA personnel, we've come to the conclusion that you're not ready to partake in ambassadorial duties. You are an extraordinary agent, but as of right now we need to make very tough decisions when choosing new ambassadors because of the massive influx of people who currently hold the whitelist.

I would suggest improving your communication skills and review all the rules, as (if I recall correctly) the presentation you made contained some mistakes. I'll be more than glad to help you with anything if you plan to ever apply again in the future.

Don't let this discourage you from applying once more in some time,

Kindest Regards,
Director Katona.

Status
Not open for further replies.