NU-7 CSG (held)
O-1 LCPL (held)
DEA Senior Agent (held)

CI Gamma PLP (Hold)

GOC CPL (held)

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One back in March 2023 for NLR

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
My time as an IA Ambassador was instrumental in positioning me as one of the most fitting candidates for this role. In that capacity, I routinely engage with all departments on site, requiring adept decision making, managerial prowess, and effective training of personnel. Moreover, the role involves vigilant monitoring and the undertaking of reviews and investigations into individuals and departments. The findings from these assessments are then reported to the directors and other senior personnel. This experience equips me with the necessary skills and insights to excel in the responsibilities associated with the Overseer Assistant position.

As a former IA Ambassador, I have acquired an extensive understanding of the site's policies and procedures, a valuable set of transferable knowledge and skills that align seamlessly with the requirements of the OSA role. Where possible, I actively participate in shaping and updating site policies, with my current focus primarily informed by IA findings. However, I am well equipped to extend my contributions to encompass a broader spectrum of site related insights, ensuring that my expertise spans beyond the confines of IA specific findings. This adaptability positions me as an ideal candidate to seamlessly integrate into the responsibilities of a OSA.

I possess strong communication skills and extensive knowledge in the areas of observation, investigation, and review, derived both from in game experiences and my professional background. The nature of my real life work enhances my proficiency in comprehensively understanding and assessing situations. I am confident that my practical expertise will underscore my suitability for the OSA position.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
The various responsibilities of the Overseer Assistants include but not limited to the following:
Offering direct assistance to the Overseer Council
Acting as the council's representative and safeguarding its interests in their absence
Conducting investigations or reviews as directed by the OC
Assisting the OC in monitoring the site, particularly observing departmental behaviours and their allegiance to the Foundation
Reporting any instances of treason committed by site personnel to the OC
Supporting Alpha-1 with operations if deemed necessary by both the OC and A-1 COs
Assisting in the prevention of information breaches and investigating their origins where necessary

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+Support
Good interactions
Professional guy

Emilia Foddg

Trial Game Master
Trial Game Master
Donator
Jul 15, 2023
+Support

• had only good interactions with, both in character and as a staff

• generally see good work from them, great IA, great A-1, etc.

• prior CL4 experience

• suited for the role

Revolutionary

SCP-RP Staff
Aug 25, 2023
+Support
- Good RP done as IA CL3
- Previous Experience as IA Ambassador
- Good interactions overall

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Joshbond

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.

Status
Not open for further replies.