[UK] Jse_markfelix2's Executive Researcher Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jse_markfelix2

Apr 6, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:185166672
Discord name: jse_markfelix2#5475 (Nickname: Bill Kermann)
For how long have you played on CG SCP: About 2 weeks now.
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): Bill Kermann
Civilian name: N/A
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: I do, but I hardly use it however.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF-E11 PVT (got it just after submitting this)
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: I have not received any kicks, bans, or warnings.
-
Why are you applying for Executive Researcher?: I am applying for Executive Researcher because I really enjoy the research department. Most of my time playing on this server has been as a Researcher, simply because I really enjoy how both the inanimate SCPs but also the player SCPs work. I am also applying for Exec. Researcher because I want to create more actual role-play scenarios for Class-Ds, Security Guards, and Researchers alike, and I believe Exec. Researcher is a perfect role to do so.
-
What makes you suitable for Executive Researcher?: I think my dedication, maturity and activity are only a few of the traits that make me suitable for Executive Researcher. I think there are other things that make me suitable for Executive Researcher, however, such as loving to work in a team with others, and helping out both new and experienced people out if they need it. I enjoy training and helping Jr. Researchers with their documents or anything else they need.
-
How many excellent-graded documents have you written? What makes a document excellent?: I haven't exactly counted, but I believe I have written 3 or so excellent-graded documents. Firstly, to make an excellent document, all the main points should be in it. A description of the SCP, the Aim, a Hypothesis, a Method, the Results, and a Conclusion. The document should have little to no errors in punctuation and grammar, and should be structured clearly and easily, so others can read through it very well. Pictures are always nice to have, however, I myself experience that these hardly ever work to upload.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Executive Researcher in RP?: I think the responsibilities of an Executive Researcher are to mainly help out other newer Researchers, and experienced Researchers, host lectures in the lecture hall at least once to twice a week on varying topics, handling punishments/advising IA for difficult arrests of a Researcher if they request so, and lastly, hosting fun group projects for everyone to participate in.
-
Please give some lore about your Executive Researcher character and what storylines they would be involved in: Surprisingly, my character would be more involved in lower clearance SCPs such as SCP-012 and SCP-087, figuring out the psychological effects and other interesting properties they have on Subjects. Though, tests on higher clearance SCPs such as SCP-096 and SCP-079 would presumably also happen. So, all in all, my research character is interested in cognitohazard and somewhat memetic SCPs. This interest simply comes due to my character being very interested in psychology, and having studied psychology, with such he wants to study the psychological effects of SCPs on various subjects.

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2022
Application Denied
Hi Bill, Thanks for taking the time to make an executive researcher application. We have decided to deny your application this time due to your activity and lack of educating researchers. We need to see more of you and from you on site to bolster this application. Good attempt and look forward to the next one. You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.