GMT +1
Character name(s):
Allen 'Judge' Bowman
Civilian name:
Todd Limski
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: All roles I've held are within security. I.e Security Officer, Riot control, sergeant.
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

None that I know of on this server.
-
Why are you applying for Security Captain?

I want to apply for captain so I can take a shot at bettering the integral structure of gensec while also being provided the opportunity of providing external support to other regiments when need be, It'll give me the autonomy to make executive decisions that will serve to benefit general security in it's entirety. I'd like to maintain a strong communicative effort with other members of command within the foundation so that cross-communication and multi-regimental relations are maintained and kept to a functional standard which really just boils down to incredibly basic but necessary efforts.
-
What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I have an incredible amount of previous experience from a multitude of servers regarding leadership positions ranging from A captain within red right hand to a general on another, I always try to be compassionate to those I work alongside with and always want the absolute best for the regiment I serve, I work incredibly efficiently under high-pressure scenarios and I rarely if ever back down under scenarios that others would shy away from. I know exactly how to capture the attention of a room and to take charge of an otherwise disorganized unit in most scenarios.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:
The responsibilities of a security captain is to help facilitate new players to ensure they have a positive experience with server leadership while also actively enforcing the regulations of their regiment to ensure that everyone from an officer to a sergeant are able to perform their duties without issues occurring, they're main line of duty should always be to organize Gensec while trying to provide as much space as possible for sergeants to work with so they have a chance at presenting their abilities in leading which will in turn help prepare future members of server leadership get the pre-requisites they need for the position.
-
Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:
The history of Allen Bowman is about a poverty striken man that suffered the consequences of economic inadequacy from their government and a lack of action from local politicians, he originally joined the local police force in an effort to help better the system. Later down in his career where he had eventually reached a senior position within the police department he was contacted by a foundation official regarding his inate skills in combat and leadership. He was enlisted within the forces of general security not long after. Regarding any potential storylines I'm not sure as I haven't gotten much experience with the gamemaster/zeus team norr have I had a chance to take part in a lot of events. So it's something I am unable to speak on as of yet. However if they were to be involved in one.

Last edited:

Gian Carlo

Civil Gamers Expert
Jan 16, 2022
+Huge Support

+ Extremely Active
+ Great Leadership
+ Good RP
+ Helpful

Definitely deserves to be captain.

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022

+ Support

+ Active
+ Good RP interactions

Verdict changed

Last edited:

Fracture

Mar 25, 2022

= Neutral

+ Active
+ Good RP interactions

- Not very strong spoken
- Not very assertive

= Unsure on TS activity
To correct the facts:

Not very strong spoken
Not very assertive

I've had to be in charge of conducting numerous shakedowns with gensec and lead a multitude of operations with gensec to assist other regiments where I have been incredibly strongspoken and clear with my motives. When I want something done I get it done with no backtalk, I'm not sure where you got these facts from but they are entirely incorrect. Most often we don't cross paths a lot in-game which is why I'm assuming you said this but I'm here to set the facts straight.

Unsure on TS activity
Regarding my TS activity I'm in it every single day.

'Curio'

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 13, 2022
To correct the facts:

Not very strong spoken
Not very assertive

I've had to be in charge of conducting numerous shakedowns with gensec and lead a multitude of operations with gensec to assist other regiments where I have been incredibly strongspoken and clear with my motives. When I want something done I get it done with no backtalk, I'm not sure where you got these facts from but they are entirely incorrect. Most often we don't cross paths a lot in-game which is why I'm assuming you said this but I'm here to set the facts straight.

Unsure on TS activity
Regarding my TS activity I'm in it every single day.
As a captain I have not seen you do this. I am not saying I don’t believe you I do and I apologise for my lack of attention as for the ts situation I don’t recall seeing you on it that could also be a lack of attention on my end which I apologise for

Odysseusss

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 9, 2021
-/+ Neutral
Active aloot Thats a good thing
Has the Knowledge to Become a captain

You are mature but you can be more mature

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021

Application Accepted

Hello @Judge

Thanks for taking the time to make a security captain application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please poke me or one of the O5s on TeamSpeak so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.