Game Master
Game Master
May 11, 2024
London
imgur.com
Julien White's gamemaster application - UK

Misc. Information

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Gorilla

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: 2021, 20th of December.

In what country are you located?: United Kingdom 🇬🇧

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Julien White, NU7 LCPL.

Chaos name (include your rank): Julien Black, Alpha rank.

Civilian name: Julien Grey.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60476980

Discord ID (name#0000): tomdust

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I use it sometimes.

What server are you applying for?: The UK server.
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
Application #2
Application #1
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
As of current, I have received 12 warnings which are all from 2022 and I have not been warned since. I have one kick which is from Marco with no direct explanation, I can only assume we were messing around at the time. And for my ban, it was my first time joining the server in 2021 and as a Civilian I went through the vents and called a sit on how to get out of the facility and they banned me for 'Wasting staff time' which is quite absurd to this day.

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
Yes, I have my previous experience as a Senior GM within this community, I also had the role as a Trial GM for the Dark RP server and hosted a couple of events. Additionally, I had the experience of being a game master / event team member in a CITY:RP server.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
I have had a fair amount of serious roleplay, I played a mafia roleplay server for a while and I also have experience with a CITY:RP server through being a fairly high rank within their police force.

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
A consistent 1-6 hours every day.

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
My main driving point is conditioned around my passion for being a gamemaster, I love the process of creating and pushing out events, there is something truly rewarding about putting the effort into creating a spectacular dupe and having any form of uplifting feedback due to the success of your event. I have an undying passion for creativity, I take feedback as a way to further and expand on my recent events, anything I have lacked in I make sure to improve on within my next event. For this, I would like to present my capabilities to the community and hopefully, if this application is accepted, they can enjoy my events.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I have a plentiful amount of experience when it comes to working as a gamemaster, I have worked on one confirmed map change, and other ones. There have been numerous large scaled events which have had great feedback on my behalf hosted by me, while some where I worked countless hours on with other gamemasters receiving the same type of beneficial feedback. I feel as if I would be able to help the server mainly on immersion, from what I have seen many GM's (I don't know if this is still the case) lack greatly in building immersive areas or dupes for their events, my events would include extremely intricate and detailed areas or locations that sometimes seamlessly blend in the environment they are located in. I think that I am special over other applicants due to my expansive catalogue of interactions and time being spent as a gamemaster, I was relatively respected and if you look through the #event-feedback channel most if not all of my events have had amazing reception. Lastly, I think what makes me special over other applicants is my time spent on my passion for building and serious RP, around three quarters of my 4000 hours were spent on building on either sandbox, or serious roleplay servers.

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):
Recon Mission : Dread

1717335367044.png
An overwhelming burden of regret haunted the retreating Epsilon-11 team, a catastrophic failure diminished their numbers while leaving others behind due to the urgency of the situation. E-11 Captain, codename: █████ lead the team to their eventual demise, as soon as they entered the abandoned pre-war bunker something felt off.

[RECORDED RADIO TRANSMISSION - <11:32 PM> - CL:3 ONLY]
MTF E-11 LCPL 'Sol' : Somethings off captain, hume levels have spiked up drastically and we're only past the main gate.

MTF E-11 CPT '█████' : Push forward, scouts noted this is a factor when entering old anomalous containment sites.

MTF E-11 LCPL 'Sol' : Understood.

MTF E-11 SGT 'Quincy' : Motion detected on RC-Hunting Camera two, there appears to be a leaning figure staring into the lens, it's stationed behind a worn pillar near the storage sector.

MTF E-11 CPT '█████' : Intercept the anomaly, it's outnumbered 11 : 1.

MTF E-11 LCPL 'Sol' : Sir, two of our crew members have reported feeling nauseous and an intensely strong essence of dread, I request we RTB and produce a decisive plan as the nature of the anomaly is partially documented.

*TRANSMISSION INTERCEPTION*

Samuel T. Ridge: This is a direct ruling, you will follow my orders, I am the lead of the █████ SCT, this anomaly is capable of producing mass Catatonia upon it's victims, your equipment will enable you to stay within a 12M proximity of the abnormality enabling you to open fire on it. A direct termination is requested as through our predictions, it has been classed through the Keter category. Your captain will further instruct you on orders involving SCP-███.

MTF E-11 CPT '█████' : You heard the man, progress to his location, squadron gamma take the left hallway, the rest of you, proceed down the storage hall.
*TRANSMISSION CLOSED*

What continued that night haunts the remaining survivors to this day, a complete failure in directions isolated the first group, four men turned into statistics and completely brutalised by the creatures psychic capabilities. When the second squadron split off from the main group and encountered the first team, it was already too late, communication devices became disrupted and their night-vision JGR systems shut down, each member was picked off with screams of agony and pure horror echoed the decrepit concrete hallways, with insight on the terrifying nature of the anomaly, the remaining team extracted leaving their gravely-wounded team behind.

For people participating in the event, there will be a set group of researchers assigned to a drone controlling team, they will travel through the location panning out the entire site with a 3D scanner equipped on the drone, they will have to locate and write down any locations of dead E-11 members and the creatures discarded flesh, the flesh acts as a primitive security system for the anomaly, almost as a hivemind ensuring the creature gains an advantage in it's territory. The research team will then bring a ground drone, sampling the flesh and bringing it back to the field camp to test it's properties. After the research team have completed their testing, a finely picked team of combative MTF E-11 members will rightfully avenge their fallen soldiers, they will create a plan to corner and finally obliterate this creature to terminate it from existence.
Doctor Briar's fatal discovery.
Briar was a prominent figure within the medical department of Site-65, her contributions to the wellbeing of the staff acted as a true comforting presence across all departments. During her morning routine of researching and documenting potential cures for different viral diseases, a corpse was presented within the morgue that sparked her interest, it was almost as if the motionless body called for her, the nature of the victims death was largely unknown except for the fact the victim was abhorrently disfigured from this disease they contracted.

Around three days of research and two litres of coffee she came to a truly dreadful discovery that lead up to her eventual passing.

This corpse that laid dormant in front of her was a host for a evidently hideous parasite, the disfiguration was a side product of the host being completely mutilated from the inside having their human cells replaced by the parasites own ones. Silence was her reward for all this effort, the disfiguration toned down, the body practically restores itself to it's prior condition, a soul-striking stare from the now active corpse corners Doctor Briar into a state of disarray and genuine fear. Something is deeply off, the body switches morphing into Briar's loved ones almost mimicking her for her pointless effort, an extended period of silence is followed, the corpse was never seen again and Briar's heavily maimed body lies on the floor, has the parasite found a new host?

For this event, the medical team will have to work under a harsh time span, there is an unknown host currently having their entire body replaced by the parasites cells. The medical team will have different patients come in feeling different symptoms, through this, they will have to mark down common and rare symptoms that may be the deciding factor in who the host truly is. As the event progresses, the medical team will have more outlandish and diabolical patients, a medical lockdown will eventually take place and a harsh decision will need to be made in ensuring the site doesn't fall under an epidemic. If the correct choice in deciding who the host really is has been made, the medical team will be rewarded for their great efforts. If not though, heavy consequences will take place.
I'm unfamiliar with the truth
12th May : 2024
15:03 PM : DST
Mistakes always happen, some statements are taken for their literal meaning causing unsatisfying outcomes for many figures.
SCP-1184 Is titled 'Truth'.

SCP-1184 appears to be a simple gold ring in the style of a wedding band and engraved with the word "Veritas" (the Latin word for "truth") on the inside of the band. SCP-1184 has an unusually high density of 21.2g/cm3, higher than almost any terrestrial material, and thus the visible gold surface is believed to be plated over another, possibly exotic, material. Only non-destructive testing has been permitted on SCP-1184 to date, and therefore the composition of its interior cannot be verified.

While wearing SCP-1184, everything the wearer (henceforth known as the "speaker") says is accepted as the absolute truth by anyone able to hear and understand them (henceforth known as the "listeners"). Simple, easily accepted statements are taken at face value without apparent surprise, as with instructing D-class personnel that they will in fact receive a full pardon at the end of the month. Statements which are clearly at odds with reality, such as "I know this looks like an ordinary ballpoint pen, but it is in fact the nuclear aircraft carrier U.S.S. Enterprise", may create a significant amount of cognitive dissonance, depending upon the listener and situation.

It was a simple test, one researcher, a cadet and two D-class personnel. It all appeared to be going well, D-6802 calmly placed the ring on his index finger and was ordered certain commands, he was told that his acquaintance in the test D-5322, was his older brother, unbeknown to the researcher D-6802 had a violent and tragic past with his sibling, he murdered him, limb for limb, crushing his skull, brutalising his body and losing control. What proceeded was an act of desperation and regret.

[RECORDED RADIO TRANSMISSION -CL:2AND ABOVE]
Researcher - Jared Winters : As instructed D-6802, you will be required to equip the ring and proceed to stand across the room facing D-5322. I will give you multiple orders and you will follow them.

D-6802 : Understood.

Researcher - Jared Winters : D-6802, you may now put on the ring.

Researcher - Jared Winters : D-5322, move onto the north wall. *cough* Alright, facing you is your older brother, he has came to visit you ensuring your safety and checking up on you.
*TRANSMISSION CLOSED*

What followed was weirdly comforting, D-6802 having equipped the anomalous ring meant he took everything for it's literal meaning, almost as in an act of forgiveness he breaks up into tears asking for his 'brothers' apology, during this act D-5322 is incredibly uncomfortable, being latched onto but almost sorrowful for the figure thinking some form of trauma took place upon the other 'prisoner'.

For the event, researchers will be called to the encounter and will be ordered to figure out a way to get the two to forgive each other, D-5322 will be given direct instructions in how to act and follow up ensuring the comfort of D-6802. The purpose of this research is to find out possible ways of reconciling spiteful Site-65 members into having a mutual respect for one another again. If successful in making both D-class personnel 'forgive and accept' each other then there will be two foundation members who have an apparent distaste for each other make amends again.

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
The map that would be used: Windfarm

[
DATA INTERCEPTION - LOADING : 100%]

[ACCESS GRANTED -
USER : ADMIN - 5]
Codename: Zulu, operation nostalgia.

A tranquil winter frost layered the consecrated farm fields, SCP-390 is within the grasp of the Chaos Insurgency while already holding the potentially keter anomaly SCP-417 within their possession, a swarm of SCP-417-1 will surround the later battlefield as the day continues.

MTF regiments will abide through their normal orders including:

MTF NU7 - Combat hostile GOI's, focus on capturing high ranking personnel within the Chaos Insurgency and intercepting the transport of SCP-390.

MTF E-11 - An onslaught against the SCP-471-1 releasing sites will take place, biohazard units will take priority while their surrounding members help combat against the defending Chaos Insurgency team.

MTF O-1 - Different recon missions will take place, intel will be gathered in order to create a more expansive and highly coordinated plan to combat the opposing forces.

MTF A-1 - They will hold a more generalist position within the event, they can join O-1 or NU-7 with their missions and the higher ranking units will be protecting high ranking site personnel such as the ████-█████ or the Site-65 lead.

The site departments will have partial roles within the event:

Research department - If the anomalies are seized they will be able to test on them, during the map change event they will have a fairly Misc. role as it's more of a combative event due to map changes mainly revolving around combative encounters.

Medical department - They can either treat victims of SCP-471-1 within the camps placed around the map or take the fight to the field when joining the Combat Medic job, there will be an increase in slots available due to convenience.

DEA - They will directly join NU-7 in the field, the higher ranking agents may also cast out infil missions to flank potential combative zones.

IA - They will hold a fairly Misc. role within the event as well, they will basically not be used as there is no real reason to have them on this map.

GENSEC - Their job will be replaced for a basic ground trooper and for the higher ranking members they will hold the rank of a more elite unit of troopers.

The other GOI's within the event will take the roles of:
Chaos Insurgency - They will be holding the battle, their possession of both anomalies means the SCP foundation will be taking the fight to them, their role will include combative encounters, infils, protection of certain personnel and to lastly hold their position in hopes of winning the battle.

GOC - Depending on the outcome of the prior events leading up to the map change, they may take a side to fight for - Due to the fact that the GOC and CI are heavily out numbered when compared to site personnel they will most likely team up with each other and negotiate for the termination and destruction of both SCP's for the 'publics' safety.

The Misc. jobs such as D-class and Citizens will take the role of:
Citizens - Idle job, no use at all for the event.

D-Class - Their job will most likely be swapped for some rebellion, they can arm themselves but will be practically fodder as it's technically another idle job.

There will be a peace era for the first 30 minutes of the event, while everyone loads in people will be instructed on what to do and their role for the event. After the 30 minutes is over, the speakers around the map will announce the battle may now take place and each unit will be deployed onto the field. There will be points such as capture the hill and domination, basically: There will be an onslaught against the CI points across the map, they will try and get closer to the SCP-417 releasing sites and the final objective, SCP-390.

For SCP-390 there will be a set amount of time where CI technicians will reconstruct the object, once it is fully built (IF they get to that point) then CI will be declared the winner and the SCP foundation will have to retreat due to the lethality of the anomaly.
The Chaos Insurgency will be ordered to gain certain vital parts of SCP-390 across the map, once obtained they will cast out convoys and transport the anomaly to their field base.

For the outcome of the event, CI and the foundation will most likely negotiate for the anomaly and SCP-471 and if successful, a new containment area will be made for SCP-471 while 390 will be deconstructed due to it's dangerous capabilities.

TLDR: A large scaled battle takes place where the foundation try and obtain two anomalies back into their possession which are under control of the Chaos Insurgency.

List an example mission for each of the following:
O-1:

Laws Left Hand : Mission > Doomsday.

[TRANSCRIPT : The following events of ##/##/2024]

It was around two hours before the presence of the Ethics Committee Public Representative : Charles Giovani vanished.

Site Director ██████ knocked before entering into his office, he was met with Charles not being there.

Reports of Charles acting differently from normal surfaced, he was acting weirdly paranoid almost as if someone was following him.

- Charles' usual convoy, two armed Commissioned O-1 officers ceased to exist that day.
- Security footage reveals Charles entering an unmarked armoured SUV and leaving Site-65 with two unknown figures, their faces were scrambled on the SLT CCTV evidence.
- His 24/7 tracker went offline at ##:## PM.
- A distinct SOS CL:4 call was made at 19:30 PM.

Through these events the O-1 ERU were called in and responded within fifteen minutes to be exact, the location of Charles' whereabouts were near pinewood at an old compound controlled by an fairly unknown GOI.

- The GOI call themselves "The resolution"
- They believe in freedom of speech and for the public release of all anomalies.
- Their numbers are around eight hundred, all of them being located across different 'forts' within Canada.

[TRANSCRIPT OVER]

In response to the SOS call, the O-1 unit will be ordered to either infiltrate and extract the ECM Public Representative, negotiate with the GOI or forcefully enter with urgency to bring the ECM PR to safety. They will have to either send in a spy to gather data, through this they will order a plan and find out the GOI's true intentions to the ECM PR member Charles. Lastly, once all plans have been made they will go forth and attempt to gain back Charles.

If successful, any surviving members of the mission will be given a unique medal to showcase their efforts in saving such a valuable member of the ECM.
A-1:

Red Right Hand : Mission > Sentinel

A complete shutdown of the A-1 hierarchy took place, many CO's, NCO's and enlisted members defected against their strict lead, their devotion was only a façade and with this, a gruelling decision had to be made.

[TRANSCRIPT - THE EVENTS THAT TOOK PLACE]

- Gunshots were heard within the FL3 bunks, stationed A-1 members were swiftly executed in a swift and well rehearsed plan.
- In a state of panic, the assistant runs to the EOC but is gunned down by the defecting CO A-1 LT : █████
- A vitals monitor tracking the health of all ██-█████ fails to identify the wellbeing of O5-11, reports of brain damage and eventual passing within the span of five minutes.
- Security footage of some injured and some healthy
A1 defects proceeding with an exfil from the site, murdering NU-7 and DEA units on their escape.

[TRANSCRIPT OVER]

STATISTICS - As shown > Involves: PRS Lost, SCR Made, DTL Estimate.
Personnel lost (Defected):

- 2 CO's.
- 6 NCO's.
- 4 Enlisted.

Sacrifices made (Loss of material):

- $80,000
- Numerous CL4 documents stolen
- Two CL5 documents stolen.
- Lethal Information at risk, huge potential data breach.
- The body of O5-11 stolen.

Death toll estimate:

Six murdered within bunks.
One Council assistant murdered.
Two FL3 janitors killed.
O5-11, blunt trauma within the head.

To the remaining Alpha-1 members their job is clear, to retrieve O5-11's body and to kill their old comrades. The potential data breach is too severe, each surviving defector has positioned themselves within a local CI bunker, they are awaiting transport that will lead them out of pinewood and into an undisclosed location. A1 are the protectors of the council for a reason, their combative expertise enables them to swiftly respond to the situation in hopes of avenging their fallen soldiers.

A1 will create a flanking position for the eventual convoy that is meant to transport the defectors, numerous stealth technologies granted by the DTE will be provided, they will have to risk everything for this mission.

[[TRANSMISSION DETECTED]

MTF A-1 MAJ - █████ : It's now or never, pursue the three LAV's directed towards the CI base, and I repeat, do NOT be seen.

MTF A-1 SGT - █████ : 10-4, activating protocol horizon, pursuit is ongoing.

MTF A-1 COM - █████ : There is too much to risk, if anything goes wrong or any defectors escape we will most likely lose our lives, the documents they hold contain too much information for anybody except the ██ █████ to know of.

MTF A-1 LTCOM - █████ : Dawn is near, ready your firearms and prepare to risk everything for the glory of the foundation and the ██ █████.

[TRANSMISSION OVER]

If successful in this mission there will be an award ceremony for their valiant efforts in saving the high ranking foundation from administering heavy amnestics to everyone the data has been breached to.
Nu-7:

Hammer Down : Mission > Nail in the coffin.

The occasional CI raid is to be expected, but the rare instance of the foundation raiding the CI is largely unheard of. Picture this, a chain of events that lead to what is currently happening, a full blown raid onto the CI bunker stationed near pinewood in hopes of retrieving the beloved Nu-7 LT Alexandru Levkin.

[TRANSCRIPT - THE FOLLOWING EVENTS OF 01/06/2024]

- NU7 LT Alex reported to be missing.
- NU7 NCO Scouts take note of his bodycam still being functional.
- Reports of CI transport vehicle entering CI base, armed guards surround the perimeter.
- SOS Message broadcasted.

> Team devised, hacking begins onto the main CI bunker gate.

- Hacking begins
- Gun shots begin.
- NU7 Strike team push forward tanking gun shot wounds with their shields.
- Urgent breach into the main sector.
- Bunks door locked.
- Push into CI : HCZ
- Gaining NU7 Alex back.
- Mission success.

[TRANSCRIPT OVER]

For the mission, NU7 MTF will be deployed around pinewood, they will slowly creep up to the CI base in hopes of regaining their LT back, different squadrons will be deployed across the area to ensure maximum efficiency. This is not all though, if they are able to breach into the base they have two objectives, to regain their LT back and to ruin future plans of the Chaos Insurgency. If successful, two NU7 operatives will try and regain stolen documents, and to mainly tamper with their electrical system so they can hijack it to prohibit and delay future raids.
E-11:

Nine Tailed Fox : Mission > Sentience

Reports of different piles of sentient viscera have appeared and are causing fellow site staff to become sick. Instances of these flesh 'ecosystems' have been reported to move indecently, although hostile in nature they are relatively slow. They have an apparent resistance to the heat and blunt weaponry. Their slowness should not be undermined, they have rapid cellular growth and appear to grow up to 5 metres per day, control over the said anomalies growth is conditioned on the temperature of the environment, MTF E-11 are ordered to leave cryogenic idlers around each pile of viscera to prohibit an excess in new flesh matter being created. Instances of the anomaly were first recorded on: ##/##/2024 where medical staff submitted reports of feeling strangely exhausted and fatigued.

For the mission, the E-11 task force will have to keep watch over the flesh piles, while some may appear dormant as soon as they are left by themselves things will start to go wrong, they will also showcase aggressive responses to any form of containment effort, as said, they are slow but the side effects of being harmed by the creature are as follows:

SIDE EFFECTS OF BEING INJURED BY SCP-####- Leg spasms
- Severe rashes
- Strong headache
- The urge to rip off their skin and flesh matter and give it to the viscera piles.
- An obfuscate feeling of paranoia.
- An isolation from others, social anxiety.
- Mild aggression.

The first recorded case of someone being harmed by SCP-#### happened on the 29th of May 2024, their condition devolved into them being bounded up and left in the cushioned room as they showcased partial signs of insanity and the urge to harm themselves.

E-11's main focus is to prohibit the spread, testing may be allowed but anyone entering the proximity of the anomaly will have to wear regulatory hazmat suits.

If successful in containing the anomaly, researchers will be transported to a safe and enclosed area where they may test on the anomaly for up to an hour before it is finally terminated.
CI:

Chaos Insurgency : Mission > Presence.

The CI promote defecting, while originally being loyal soldiers to the O5 council they decided that they had enough and completely betrayed the foundation. This is where a squad of highly trained deep cover members come into play, their role within the event is to secretly spread CI propaganda around Site-65 without being caught, they will put up documents on billboards and try to control the announcement system in hopes of blasting anti foundation news down the intercom system.

Eight CI Deep Cover will be equipped with new devices that let them infiltrate the facility with relative ease, they will compromise certain printers to make it so only CI propaganda is actually printed out of them instead of research documents or other pieces of information. Anything the CI can make use of they will use to their full advantage. Any projector will be hijacked, the final goal of these DC members is to control the announcement system to find potential defects to recruit into their ranks.

It's a fairly small event, used to make the IA and DEA have something to do while giving CI the opportunity to do what they do best.
UNGOC:

GOC : Mission > Honour

It's difficult maintaining a healthy relationship with two powerful groups who reside directly by your base, at times during mass breaches the
GOC may come in to aid the foundation as part of their 'agreement' to protect humanity from anomalous threats. They also have relatively close ties with the Chaos Insurgency due to their militia status, as they come of use during certain times.

For this event, the
GOC plan on upholding their vow to protect humanity from anomalous threats, different anomalous incidents will be stationed around the surface, CI base and SCP Foundation, they will negotiate and personally involve themselves with these cases in hopes of preventing any of the anomalous creatures from entering pinewood and harming the poor civilians. Two of the three SCP's will be capable of speech and a relatively high sentience when compared to other humans, they will create demands that have to be met or the poor lives of the pinewood bakery staff will be at risk.

[TRANSCRIPT - GOC : COL > SCP-###]
GOC Col : 'Glass' - Greetings, creature.

SCP-### - I know your intentions, let them be known before me.

GOC Col : 'Glass' - Noted, I implore you to prioritise pinewood's safety, you will not gain anything out of bringing harm to the innocent bystanders of the little village. With your realistic demands, we will work with the foundation and Chaos Insurgency to meet them, please portray anything you need and we shall attempt to figure it out.

SCP-### - Bring me the body of [
REDACTED] and I'll consider it.

[TRANSMISSION SHUTDOWN - POTENTIAL DATA RISK]

The demands of the main SCP will be highly expensive, they will have to think of a get around if they wish to maintain peace with the foundation, the Chaos Insurgency might have some ideas but their ruthlessness will involve a heavy cost.
Foundation Staff:

Foundation Staff : Mission > Voyage

This event plans on involving the different foundation staff members that patrol and work in the site, the DEA, IA, Medical Department, Research Department and other Misc. ones will be accounted for in this event. The focus will be extra-dimensional travel, an entrance to a different realm that has transcended our current universe. The pit leads to a long lost civilisation, slightly more advanced than ours but left to rot and collapse upon itself. Towering angular shapes, deformed streets and strange architecture fill up the atmosphere of this new 'world'. There are numerous risks to such an operation, the unknown effects of entering this realm will be known very shortly as something is bound to go wrong.

A soft breeze tails the old streets, the unknown foliage reacts to the personnel's movement as if everything is interlinked with each other. The vast rusty and ruined buildings have an odd beauty to them, their culture must of been truly enlightening as anyone who has seen these buildings in person all report feelings of inspiration and might, there are possible ties involving anomalous properties to these places.

Each specific department involving foundation staff are required to fulfil certain roles, the research department will lead the expedition, they will be followed by a research funded MTF team while exploring this lost civilisation. The medical department will be stationed within an old hospital in the place, there lay dormant fresh corpses which over three months of observing have not changed at all, almost as if some immortality agent has been involved. The medical department will do different procedures in hopes of discovering this secret to immortality or they may accidently curse themselves during their time in the dimension. DEA Will act as a ground force, compromising any possible threat including the old security system of the civilisation and hostile creatures. IA Will have a substantial role as well, their main focus is to watch over different squadrons set out onto the dimension, as the treasures of war are a bit too tempting there will need to be some form of regulation taken place.

Last edited:

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
+Support
A very experienced GM, one of the best builders i have ever seen, applying with a very well formatted and hard to criticise application. I can think of a few nitpicks, but the complete package of this app is excellent, and id be very happy to be able to work with you again.

I can wholeheartedly support your app without any second thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.