Holding]
SCP-096 whitelist[
Holding]
E11 MTF[
Held]

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Nope

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for Site Advisor because I have a strong background in roleplay-based jobs such as Overseer Assistant and Ethics Assistant and I see myself fitting well into the duties and responsibilities of the Site Advisor position. I am attracted to the idea of being a part of a challenging and productive environment, and I believe that the Site Advisor role offers that atmosphere. I am also motivated by the opportunity to make a positive impact on the server RP and work closely with hardworking personnel while constantly engaging in tasks such as paperwork and leading the facility. Overall, I am confident that my skills and experience make me a strong candidate for the Site Advisor role and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the orderly functioning of the site.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
With my experience as an Overseer Assistant and Ethics Assistant, I am still a suitable candidate for Site Administration. My experience in these roles has provided me with a solid understanding of the responsibilities of Site Administration, such as overseeing the operations of the site, managing various departments and Mobile Task Forces, and ensuring the orderly functioning of all site operations.

Additionally, I am highly organized, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills, a proactive approach to problem-solving, and the ability to work well under pressure. These qualities are essential for Site Administration and will allow me to excel in this role. My desire to help protect individuals and businesses from online threats also aligns well with the mission of Site Administration, and I am excited about the opportunity to contribute to the team working to make the internet a safer place.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

Site Administration is responsible for overseeing and managing the operations of the site, including:

1. Leading the Site: Site Administrators are responsible for leading the site and ensuring that all departments and Mobile Task Forces (MTFs) are functioning smoothly and effectively. They may issue orders to all departments and MTFs, and receive regular reports from Directors and Commanders to keep track of any issues that arise.
  2. Managing Containment Breaches: Site Administrators are responsible for managing containment breaches and other significant events that happen within the site, and may authorize the use of advanced armory to MTF Non Commissioned Officer and above.
  3. Departmental Reviews: Site Administrators are responsible for performing regular departmental reviews to ensure that all departments are functioning effectively and making recommendations for improvements as necessary.
  4. Authorizing Advanced Armory: Site Administrators may authorize the use of advanced armory during catastrophic containment breaches when standard equipment is not enough.
  5. Dealing with outside organizations: Site Administrators may be responsible for managing relationships with outside organizations such as Marshal Carter and Dark Ltd. and ensuring that they are following the terms of their agreements with the SCP Foundation.
  6. Helping new Advisors: Site Administrators are also responsible for helping new Site Advisors on how to do their jobs correctly and ensuring the quality of Site Administration never dips to an unacceptable level.
Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:
Keenun Wild, a highly skilled individual with a background in intelligence and security, was approached by the SCP Foundation with an offer to join their ranks as a member of the Department of Internal Affairs. Despite being hesitant at first, Keenun ultimately decided to accept the offer and began working for the Foundation. In their new role, they quickly made a name for themselves as a valuable member of the team and were eventually promoted to a leadership position within the department.

After several years of dedicated service within the Department of Internal Affairs, Keenun's skills and leadership abilities were recognized and they were promoted to the position of Overseer Assistant. In this role, they are responsible for overseeing multiple departments and Mobile Task Forces, and for coordinating with other foundation personal to ensure the smooth operation of the Foundation. They are deeply committed to the mission of the Foundation and are dedicated to protecting humanity from anomalous threats.

As an experienced member of the Department of Internal Affairs, Keenun has a strong understanding of politics, leadership, and the ability to work long hours. They are known for their ability to gather and analyse information, as well as their ability to think critically and solve problems. They are highly respected by their colleagues and known for their ability to produce high-quality intelligence products and deliver results.

Keenun's experience as a leading figure within the Department of Internal Affairs has helped them develop into someone who is capable of leading multiple people, advising others, and taking care and leadership roles in any situation assigned to them. They are known throughout the facility as someone who is open to questions and willing to help in any matter, and their experience in overseeing multiple departments and MTFs has helped them become a valuable asset to the Site Administration team.

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
+1
- Good interactions
- Good RP'er
- Already has CL4 experience
- Good application

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support

-Great interactions
-Good application
-Active

-No Senior CL4 experience

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @KeenunWild Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required. You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.