For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8.1 Days
In what country are you located?: UK
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Agent Kira Rose
Civilian name: None
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: O1 Odin [Previous], Ambassador John Talvaski [Previous]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-
What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?: For starters i have been on the site for a very long time previously O1 Operative and IA ambassador, I have a very large ammount of knowledge on the ethics code and reguarly cite it, I have always enjoyed working with the ethics code and ensuring it is enforced and followed. I reguary conduct investigations and am familiar with what is the most common violation and who the violating partys typically are. I like to work with other departments and through my excellent communication and teamworking skills, I reguary work with other department and offenders to ensure corrective instruction takes please in the hopes of reducing the chances of reoffending. I am also a very strong leader through years of refining my skills and working withen the foundation. I have a very good knowledge in regards to the foundation including combative procedure, Research procedure and Administration procedure. I have a very calm attitude and always act with a sence of decorum and always ensure i am proffessional and kind but can be stern or assertive when the situation demands it.
-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?: Ethics Committee Assistants work closely with the ethics committee and assist them with their day to day tasks, Furthermore they work closely with site administration and can act as an imbetween for site staff and the Committee, Assistants also work with MTF units and can give orders to if no Ethics Committee are available, The Assistants will do a wide range of tasks from dealing with violations of the code of ethics to documentation and it can be a very varied job due to the constantly evolving enviroment.
-
Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in: Currently Kira is investigating a number of things in regards to ethics violations including site administration this will be a big story arc involving that. Please find Kira's Employment File below
Page 1.pngPage 2.pngPage 3.pngPage 4.pngPage 5.pngPage 6.png

J. 'Eidolon' Shekelstein

Sep 10, 2022
ForumPost.png

- Ethics Committee Verdict Report
- Kira Rose for Ethics Committee Assistant

Good Afternoon Kira,

Thank you for showing your interest in joining the Ethics Committee; The Committee has met in deliberation of your application and concluded that you are suited to assume the position of Ethics Committee Assistant. You may contact either myself or an Ethics Committee Member in order to arrange a formal induction.

Status
Not open for further replies.