Not open for further replies.

Kira Rose

Jun 9, 2022
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56884070
Discord name: GTnKGaming#1158
For how long have you played on CG SCP: 8.1 days total
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: GMT/BST
Character name(s): Agent Kira Rose (Previously Ambassador John Talvaski)
Civilian name: I dont currently have a civillian charicter
What server are you applying for? SCP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: O1 Operative Odin, IA Ambassador John Talvaski
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador? I have been playing as internal affairs for a couple of months in total and it is my main charicter as i thorougly enjoy the role and find it extremely engaging and fun. With my prior experiance as an Ambassador i could bring a lot to the table as i have an amazing amount of experiance and knowledge in regards to IA, Yes i still learn new things everyday and always stive to learn.
-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?: A wide number of things, I have experiance as an IA Ambassador due to before i took a break and was competent and confident in the role and worked hard to ensure the department was happy and worked closely with the directors in order to impliment changes to better the department.
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?: I have made a wide range of paperwork, Including various research papers and i am more than willing to evidence this, I aim to write more arrest reports again like i used to because i really enjoy doing so. Currently i am working on a REDACTED CL4 document that is enjoyable, A good document is easy to read and informative, Well organised as well as conveys only required information.
-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?: Internal affairs ambassador's are senior agents that work closely with IA leadership to coordinate the team ensuring everyone is on the same page and conducting their duties. Ambassador's also act as individuals can go to if they have any problems or question in order to recieve tutorage and guidence.
-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in: Kira Rose returned to the facility after here sick leave for reassignment, She is still just as competent as she used to be and extremely respectful, She prefers to be formal to her superiours as she belives they deserve the respect. Due to her previous work as an ambassador she is very familiar with the workings of IA and seems happy to see how much the department has grown, She is a very ambition women and always prefers to take a position of kindness but can be stern and assertive when required.

SamPaval

May 26, 2022
massive +support
great agent had to deal with alot of gensec with me present
great docs

-lore needs more detail

hope u get it

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
+Support
Ex Ambassador, Mature and Competent and knows IA up and down.

Good Luck Kira !

Casey Solburn

Oct 19, 2022
+Support
- Great Agent
- Already had experience as Ambassador
- Can recite COC/COE if asked, very knowledgeable
- Would make a great Ambassador

Best of luck Agent Kira

Jimmy “Sunny” Solburn

Dec 10, 2022
+Support
- Best agent I have seen
- Very polite
- Most likely recites COC/COE 24/7
- Experienced agent
- Honestly would make a great Ambassador

Agent Kira is a very good agent, she would definitely make a very good IA Ambassador.

Big Mike

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 16, 2022
imagen_2022-06-10_131944145.png

Interview Required

Good day, Rose.

After speaking with my colleague and ambassadors we've decided that you are fitted to be an ambassador we will begin by doing an interview please contact me and john dear In-Game please take your time to be prepared.

Kindest Regards and congratulations,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Mikhail Fergus and John Dear

Status
Not open for further replies.