[UK] Kylmä Puronkukka's Overseer Assistant Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634694900
Discord name: toastey
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 725 hours to date.
In what country are you located?: Canada
Time zone: EST/EDT
Character name(s): Toaste 'Pubby' W. (F); Kylmä Puronkukka (F); Kylmä 'Koira' P.K. (CI); 'Anathema' (GOC)
Civilian name: Kitty 'Kibby' W.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 SPC, MTF Nu-7 SGT, UNGOC SPC [0638], Executive Researcher, CI-B [TEU-LCPL], CI-A
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2x expired RDM from when I was new to both GMod and the server (~50 hours on steam), 1x old FailRP/NITRP ban for some unfortunate late night shenanigans involving 008 that I self-reported, 1x expired FailRP warning, 1x expired FearRP warning

-
What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

I believe that my activity and drive as an executive researcher has shown that I bear some of the desirable qualities needed to be an OSA. I think that I could contribute to and fulfil orders given consistently and at a fast pace, and I believe my true enjoyment for often, inclusive, and IC roleplay is a needed quality in regards to both OSAs and the roleplay scape in general at the moment. I believe I bear a good understanding of the FLC and CoC and trust in my ability to enforce it, and I believe that my conduct and reputation has improved a significant degree to allow me to perform the role of an OSA to a high standard, as would be expected. I think working as an OSA would provide more insights into the behaviors expected with me and I would enjoy having even closer contact with the council. I think additional Jr.CL4 experience would benefit me before pursuing higher roles.

-

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

OSAs have numerous duties that may change on the day-to-day, however below is what can usually be expected of them:

Fulfilling orders given by O5;
Upholding the FLC in a similar manner to an ECA;
Authorizing AA;
Acting as a first point of contact for the council and passing on information to the council, and generally representing the council;
Handling infobreaches;
and lastly; Conducting departmental interviews and ensuring proper conduct and function within all departments.

-
Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last page.

-support
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-short application
-your lore is related to ethics assistant not overseer assistant
( I can see that you changed your lore but that doesn't remove the fact that you reused it )
-recent removal of executive as Jr.cl4
-lackluster responsibility's of an overseer assistant
-reused lore
------------------------------------

-active
-cl4 experience with overseer work

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @Toaste

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

• Love
Reactions: Toaste
Status
Not open for further replies.