[UK] Kylmä 'Toaste' Puronkukka's Second ECA Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:634694900
Discord name: toastey
For how long have you played on CG SCP: Roughly 675 hours to date.
In what country are you located?: Canada.
Time zone: EDT
Character name(s): Toaste 'Calloway' W.; Kylmä 'Koira' P.K.; 'Anathema'; Kylmä Puronkukka
Civilian name: Kitty 'Kibby' W.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes.
-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: MTF E-11 SPC, MTF Nu-7 SGT, UNGOC SPC [0638], Executive Researcher, CI-B [TEU-LCPL]
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: 2x expired RDM from when I was new to both GMod and the server (~50 hours on steam), 1x old FailRP/NITRP ban for some unfortunate late night shenanigans involving 008 that I self-reported, 1x expired FailRP warning, 1x expired FearRP warning
-

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:

I believe that I've settled into my position as an executive researcher and wish to expand my duties in the foundation. I have a strong grasp of FLC and departmental policies, including the chain of command and jurisdiction. I would take great pleasure in being given the opportunity to serve the committee and I find that the work I currently do is well suited for the duties of an ethics committee assistant. I hope that I can apply my skills as an executive in the role of an ECA and contribute meaningfully; I believe that the work I currently do as an executive is recognized by others as very roleplay-intensive and roleplay-driven and I hope to apply my strong drive and affinity for roleplay as an ECA to the duties expected of me.

-
What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:

Authorizations:

ECAs have the ability to authorize several things ranging from AA (when the circumstances are correct), mass termination of D-Class past airlock (during code 2's and mass breakouts), and offering signatures to researchers for cross tests that are either safe-safe, safe-euclid, safe-keter, or euclid-euclid

Representing the Ethics Committee & performing interviews:

ECAs serve as the first point of contact for the ethics committee. They represent the committee in their daily activities and are typically the first people to contact. In doing this, they must remain professional and friendly at all times, and they must appropriately attend and schedule meeting and coordinate with others and the committee. ECAs are additionally expected to perform interviews of departments to gather insights such as the performance of any given department, or any concerns that the ethics committee might be unaware of in the department.

Fulfilling orders:

ECAs take direct orders from the Ethics Committee, and are expected to fulfil those orders to the highest standard possible. ECAs seldom issue orders, and are not to issue orders to Omega-1 at any time regarding their personal protection or other somesuch.

Enforcing the FLC:

Enforcing the FLC is one of the primary duties of an ECA and they are to ensure that the FLC is being upheld at all times. They are permitted to oversee tests or supervise code 2's from the large window within D-Block in order to ensure that the legal codex is being followed, and may additionally issue citations for smaller violations which will be logged appropriately to monitor behavior.

Other duties:

ECAs are also expected to ensure the ethical treatment of all personnel, especially D-Class. They also perform CL4 inductions for new Jr.CL4 personnel.

-

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

This also contains the lore for my executive researcher character. Please refer to pages 8 & 9 for purely information pertaining to my ECA character, Kylmä 'Toaste' Puronkukka.

Willow

Mar 14, 2024
+Support

While dealing with Toaste on IA it is obvious that they understand the FLC quite well, and they have the drive to assist inside the foundation; Having seen a few of their documents proves their literacy and ability to put out high quality work, even at short notice.

+ Massive Support
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Great application
- Professional
- A true example executive
- A lot of CL4 experience
- Knows nearly all information regarding Rules and Regulations for the site
- Good interactions
- Respected personal
- Nearly a GOD activity (
NEVER SEEN HIM OFFLINE !!!!)
- Deserves the role 1000000%

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

-Lore isn't as bad as others but has some issues (You never reached DoR but you mentioned you are a DoR in the lore) View attachment 16563
If you read the following lore you can see that this is explained! I understand how it could be confused, though. I'll see about changing it.

(I've since changed it. The PK has been removed, in lieu of me previously undoing it via lore. I think it flows better that way anyway.)

Last edited:
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Good Day Mr Puronkukka,

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been denied . You may seek elaboration by reaching out to an Ethic Committee Member. We feel that there are certain aspects missing from your application or curriculum vitae that would bolster a better standing and result in this request. The Committee does not want any upset or offence from this result, you may re-apply in no less than two weeks time.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.