Character name(s): Larry Smoth

Civilian name: larry smothh

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- I have a fully functional mic

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
- MTF Nu-7 ,IA.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-I have received a couple bans because i have ADHD and i cant help it.

Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?
-I want to help out new agents on their IA journey, that's the main part of it. I realize that IA is stigmatized and I think a lot of what has to do with that is that some agents don't know what to do. I want to be a guiding beacon, a helpful hand that agents can grab onto that will guide them to being better. I also believe that the law applies to everyone, so I am ready to hold Junior level 4s accountable for their actions if I am required to. I am also excited to be in a position where I can encourage more positive RP to be done.

What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
-I feel that the quality that makes me most suitable for the Ambassador position is my experience. As said previously, I hail from the MRP server, and in that server, I was commander of the division that included the military police regiment, which was the equivalent of IA. Focusing on the SCP server, I have been maining IA for quite a while now, and I feel like a lot of people have seen me on for multiple hours at a time several times. I know the ins and outs of the legal codex as well as the code of conduct and code of ethics. If I become an Ambassador, you are not getting a beginner by any margin. Some other important factors are my ability to be level-headed, my decision making skills, my openness to constructive criticism, as well as how I sentence people. I don't go for the max sentencing outright, I factor in their experience on the server as well as if I think the crime is severe or not. If a Trainee who joined 5 minutes ago lets a Class D who is waiting in the medical line out, I don't think he deserves max time.

How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:
-A couple, I'm not sure about the exact number, however, I plan to start writing more in the future. I believe that a good document in the context of Internal Affairs must be readable, concise, organized, informative, and not unnecessarily long. An IA report is meant to deliver a medium amount of information quickly and has to leave no questions unanswered. The worst thing a document can do is leave the reader wondering "What happened here?", this defeats the entire purpose of the document, especially considering what we write about. For example, if we arrest a DEA Senior Agent, we are required to alert their superiors. If no one is on, it is important to make a report so that the proper personnel can be informed. If that document is unclear, unreadable, or doesn't have enough information, it not only compromises your integrity as an IA member, it also compromises what will happen to the person you arrested.

What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:
-As a member of the Department of Internal Affairs, Ambassadors are required to enforce the legal codex, however, Ambassadors are given further responsibilities. Firstly, they have the responsibility to observe IA Agents and Operatives to ensure codex enforcement is up to par. They serve as mentors, people that agents can come to for questions. Ambassadors must also look out for rouge agents who misuse the powers that are given to them. An Ambassador must also, if needed, escalate matters regarding violations committed by Jr Cl4 members, as Agents do not have the power to make arrests on personnel above CL3. Ambassadors are equipped with a level 4 keycard and are trusted to know how to use it properly. Finally, Ambassadors are responsible for training and inducting new IA members into the branch.

Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:
-
Charlie "Chef" is an ex-member of the Australian Army Intelligence Corps, who performed extensive reconnaissance work on several high-ranking individuals within the Taliban Armed Forces and Ministerial Leadership. Charlie has a passion for cooking, he began his work as a Security Cadet, while taking on part time volunteer work at the D-Block Cafeteria. Charlie strongly believes in the importance of ethics, and has always treated everyone he meets with this in mind, including the D-class he cooks for. Charlie was first introduced into the SCP Foundation through his friend; a senior member and ex-leader of the now disbanded Intelligence Department at Site-65, whom had contacted him regarding a lucrative and highly rewarding job opportunity.

Following a few weeks of supervised general duties work as a Security Cadet, Chef was promoted to Officer, brandishing his new, shiny green keycard. This promotion opened a gateway to a plethora of new opportunities within the foundation. Charlie wasn't very receptive to the idea of standing at Heavy Containment Zone Checkpoint for hours on end, so instead of a position in the Mobile Task Forces, Charlie opted for something more demanding yet safe, hence his successful application into the Internal Affairs Department as an Operative. Charlie immediately began to adopt the new working style of an Agent, and put his best foot forward to make a good impression for himself. Feeling happier than ever, he had found his place.

Fast forward several months, Chef had made a name for himself as one of the Internal Affairs Ambassadors, and he continued to work hard and marvel at his transformation from a Security Cadet to one of those "people with the cool-looking red keycards". Chef continued to work part-time in the kitchen, during which times.Unfortunately during this time, Charlie "Chef" was critically injured in the line of duty, following a vicious attack during which he was stabbed several times by a rogue Tech Expert, causing substantial brain and leg injuries as well as the destruction of his entire career. Sure enough, Chef was held in the facility's Medbay indefinitely, awaiting treatment and recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.