For how long have you played on CN SCP: Since May 2022

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)

Character name(s): F – Benjamin Yatas, CI – Logan Holt

Civilian name: Civ - Kan “Reaper” Yantas

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK

Do you have a mic?:
- Yes

What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
Total level – 145 and SCP – 22
1699637163783.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Holding
- MTF Nu7 Command Sergeant
- IA agent
- 096 whitelist

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
2, Warnings: FailRP and Job Abuse
1699637123776.png
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I am suitable for SCP-22415, because I am great at Roleplay as I have experience with special SCPs, and I would love to make a great Roleplay experience for SCP-22415 while making other people enjoy it.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Randomly roam around the site, while helping morally good non-combative, protecting them from dangerous SCPs or hostiles, while healing the non-combatives and using the Helpers Dimension to transport those morally good non-combatives and being the most kindest to those as SCP-22415, to do whatever is morally correct.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
When there is a CI raid and I see MTF’s combatting, but I see researchers running way from the fight, I would run to the researchers and assist them to a safe place while keeping them out of harm’s way, by leading them in the opposite direction or by using the helpers dimension to help them escape.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
I will not repel 076 unless the researcher is getting endangered as if I repel 076, 076 would go for the researcher and try to kill them, if 076 does go for the researcher I will open my dimension for the researcher to escape and make sure that they are safe and not hurt.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?
I would inform Gensec or MTF that the d-class is escaping D-block, if he has no gun, knife or anything that can do harm then I will heal the D-class, but only when they are with a Gensec or MTF. If the D-Class has a gun and knife and is endangering non-combatives, I will assist the non-combatives by healing them and letting them into the helpers dimension to escape from the D-Class and return them whenever they would like to be brought back.

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

Application Accepted

Greetings @LaserDust ,
Thank you for taking the time to make an application.
After carful consideration, I have decided that your application is to be accepted.
Congratulations on your new whitelist!

Contact an Admin+ ingame when the SCP is out to get the whitelist.
---------------------------------------
Kind regards,
-Blue​

Status
Not open for further replies.