Do you have a mic?:
-
Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
-
Consultant , MTF E-11 CPL(held)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
-
1 MRDM(ban) , 1 RDM(warn), 1 FRP(warn) and 1 Minor XP glitch(warn)
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
-
The reason why I am applying for the role of Department Director of Medicine it is because I have become more involved in the department and the roleplay posibillities it comes with. Ever since I've gotten the role of Consultant about almost 2 months ago, I really wanted to bring some change or make some quality of life changes for the members of Medical. This determined me into putting alot more time and work to further improve our Department.
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?:
-
The things that make me suitable are my quick thinking , managing to find solutions to any roleplay situation. What is more, I can manage to sustain a very friendly relationship with alot of members, whilst also maintaining a professional and efficient manner. I have been improving on communicating with some of the Medical staff and listen to their questions or suggestions, to further establish a positive friendship.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
-
The resposibilites that the Director of Medicine holds are to train new comers and further assisting them down their medical career, administer rules made by the Medical Department, create new documents and keep a formal behaviour within Medical Department. Furthermore , this role also brings the privilage to participate to CL4 and CL5 meetings, new ways to improve Medical Department and select and train new Consultants.
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
- Born into the slums of Communist Romania of 19/12/19██, Lordon Greeman, with little chance to survive due to harsh living conditions and the radiation emitted by the Chernobyl Nuclear Plant Catastrophy, was raised as a healthy young man. In his childhood , he has seen lots of anomalies around his home town of Truska, leading him to be introduced to the SCP foundation. Many encounters have made him more and more curious about this organizations , and including his interest in the field of medicine, he joined the SCP foundation after the Communist Revolution. Now, his task is to help each member of this facility with any problems and illnesses they might have. He seems determined as a Consultant to further improve Site-65 and it's employees' health.

Last edited:

Prophet

Aug 11, 2022
+support
during my time as director, Lordon Greeman was a good member of the medical team and has stuck through the current issues inside of the medical after I left and was active and helpful.

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+Support
-As ACM-2 I personally don't see anyone else who could take Prophet's Spot of DoM other than Lordon. Every Interaction I've had with him has been great

Nugglet

Donator
Feb 17, 2022
+Support
+most active Consultant
+Invested in the job
+good rp
+has drugs

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
+Support

-During my time as consultant this was the most interactive and friendly one active.
-Active
-Professional and dedicated
-Made medical fun when he was online!

'Blunder'

May 25, 2023
+Support
- Good Consultant
- Mentaly Stable
- Professional and Active
- Most fit consultant for the role of DoM

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @doped

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks' time.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.