Your in-game name: Luci "Haze" Demon's
Your SteamID:76561198448630601
Your steam community link: Date of ban: Friday Jan 19 12:55:34 2024
What is your exact
ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Ban Evasion
Who banned you: Ellie
Ban length?: Permanent
What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): What will you do to stop this from happening again: Both the administrator and I made a mistake with this. I've played on a friend's account that I shouldn't have since the user was banned for using false ways (Cheats). Now that I've only played on it once, people are definitely suspicious of me as well. However, the administrator of the USA server stated that even though I was inactive on the account that was banned, he let me leave with a warning and told to use caution when logging into other accounts. Because of my experience, time, and the two IP addresses on the account he'd confirm i weren't ban evading. Indeed, I'll never log into anyone else's account again; I've learnt from my mistake and regret it, even if it wasn't really my fault because I had no idea something like this could occur.
Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, unfortunately, I have no idea what

Why should you be unbanned: I've been using this server to play for roughly two years now. I've had a ton of amazing experiences and met a ton of lovely people. I've been playing whenever I have free time. I wanted to even reapply after having to retire from the moderating role due to school and other responsibilities. I have only been playing on this server because I appreciate the people and the variety of experiences they offer. I hope to see you all again soon, and thanks for all the wonderful memories!
How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: As previously said, I would like to reapply to be a trial moderator. Unfortunately, the permanent restriction will prevent this from occurring. However, I enjoy the people and the server, so I won't breach any regulations. Positive energy is created by others; return the favour!
Why do you want to rejoin this server?:[/b] I've grinded a lot and spent far too many hours on this server. I would like to keep my inventory intact and, if it is possible reapply to be a server moderator!

Attachments

• 20240120090228_1.jpg
    20240120090228_1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 17

Rackarain

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Aug 29, 2022
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Luci "Haze" Demon's ,

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

Ban has been overturn by member of NL.​

Status
Not open for further replies.