[UK] M3lon's Mod App

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3lon

Dec 13, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Back in 2015 it was M3lon, I can't access history before that though.

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 3d 01h.

In what country are you located?: Currently US but I spend the summer in Turkey.

Time zone: EST.

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Thomas Sailor, E-11 PVT.

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: Mark Evans

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91359513

Discord ID (name#0000): M3lon#0625

Do you have a mic?: Yes, I do.

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK server.

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: This is my first time applying for staff.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: Nope, I have a clean record.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: I have had many experiences moderating in big communities before, mainly SeriousRP and HL2RP communities. I have a little over 6000 hours on Garry's Mod and I think I have sufficient experience.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes, I spent hundreds if not thousands of hour in HL2RP alone. SCP-RP was my first RP experience but that was all the way back in 2014 and I was a staff member there as well.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I can be on most days, especially weekends, for at least 2 hours.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: I would like to join the staff team because there's something special about this server that I really like and I would like to contribute to this community in any way I can. I've noticed that during graveyard hours there's a lack of staff members on the server and this is the time when most people take advantage of it. I can cover some of these hours and make sure there are no rulebreakers while keeping the server fun at the same time. I don't want to be the type that ruins the vibes whenever people are just having fun as long as it's within reason. If a GM for example also needs help I'd try to help them out in any way I can. My goal is to just keep the server fun and deal with the rule breakers that occasionally appear here and there.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm a pretty strong candidate for staff because of the previous experiences I had staffing in other communities, be it semi-seriousRP server and SeriousRP servers I've experienced it all. One of the main requirements for being a staff, in my opinion, is to be patient. When dealing with other players they can be quite toxic sometimes and it's important to always keep your cool and show a level of professionalism. I have over 6000 hours in Garry's Mod alone and I can safely say that I've dealt with all kinds of people while keeping my cool and not snapping at anyone.

I'm a pretty helpful guy, if I see someone in need of help on the server for example I don't just ignore them, I do my best to help them in any way I can and refer them to staff when the need arises. I try to stay out of trouble as much as I can and my records can prove this as I don't have a single warn, kick or ban. I want to do my part and contribute to this community any way I can.

I think that I have spent a good amount of time on the server to know the in's and out's of it. I saw how most situations and requests are dealt with and I believe this gives me some sort of credibility. Throughout my stay, I've obtained many licenses and joined E-11. I know how server works for the most part and I believe I am ready to take on such a role with tremendous responsibility and trust.

Mirage

Donator
Jun 15, 2022
UK
+Support
-good interactions
-no warnings
-previous experience

-Low playtime

Good luck

StrifeVencheznof

Nov 30, 2022
SUPPORT
Hello, I'll be leaving a +Support for the following reasons:

I have seen you active around site and in game, but I have had no interactions with you. Currently I'm in A1 so I wouldn't have interaction around that area anyway.

Good app, plus the application is easy to read/understand.

No previous warnings + previous staff experience.

I'd say you'll be a good fit for the staff team. Good luck!

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ / - Neutral

+ Few interactions but the few we've had have been good
+ Great application
+ Serious rp experience / previous staff experience
+ No previous warnings

+ / - Low playtime

I'm unable to provide my support for you based purely on your playtime as I've barely seen you around, although the interactions I've had with you so far have been good I just haven't had enough to fully form an image of you yet and decide whether you're fit for the team.

In general you've written a good application and seem mature although I cant fully vouch for that yet but why are you applying for the UK server when you mostly live in the US?

@M3lon
-Saucy

M3lon

Dec 13, 2022
In general you've written a good application and seem mature although I cant fully vouch for that yet but why are you applying for the UK server when you mostly live in the US?
I have friends in the UK server and I like the roleplay on UK server better tbh. Before I moved to USA I was in Turkey anyway so *shruh*

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @M3lon,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, but it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 1 week. (I have reduced this)​

Status
Not open for further replies.