-
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
MTF E-11 PVT x2 (Holding)
Nu-7 PVT (Held)
IA Agent (Holding)

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None
-
Why are you applying for Internal Affairs Ambassador?

The reason i am applying for ambassador is because i really like playing as IA and i love upholding the ethics of the foundation and i want to take it to the next level considering i have been playing as an agent for quite some time now, i want to take over more responsibility like arresting any cl4 personal who break the legal codex and dealing with any agents who break the codex and stray away from their duty as agents, Also i honestly don't see many ambassador around site (it could be because they flag on in different hours ) and i see many agents who are in need of training but cant get said training because there are no ambassadors on site, Some agents also are seen breaking legal codex but cant be punished due to lack of ambassadors so i would like to help fix this problem as i only ever play as IA.

-
What makes you suitable for Internal Affairs Ambassador?:
i think i am suitable because of the time i put as an IA agent which gave me a lot of experience in that field, i don't want to be biased but i don't consider myself as someone who might power trip over people, When making arrests i like listening to both sides of the story and i always demand proof when doing arrests unless its a cl4+ personal, I also want to bring more people into IA by training them and watching over them and answering any question they might have about the job, I am quite passionate over this
-
How many documents have you written? What makes a document good?:

i have written about 4-5 documents in my time as an IA agent, The number indeed may be low but i do plan to write more and more especially since ambassadors are required to write quite a lot.

What makes a good Arrest document is the following:

-A Front cover that has the logo of IA and your name and the name and job of who you arrested

-A Page explaining the incident with as much details as possible with things like Name, Date (you need to black out the year),Location, Who was involved, How it happened, What was the aftermath of the incident.

-Another page explaining the charges and time given to the offender, you could also go into detail here and explain why the charge was given

-
What are the responsibilities of the Internal Affairs Ambassador in RP?:

-To train any new agents

-To make arrests to Cl4 personal

-To discipline any agent that breaks the legal codex

-To (just like an agent) watch over the site for any that break the legal codex

-To help any agent with any problem they might face during their time as agents

-To organize agents to different POI of the site

-
Please give some lore about your Internal Affairs Ambassador character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Mac grew up in the slums of Victoria, Canada to a poor family that could not support him or provide for him, As a result of that he had to fight to survive, He resorted to stealing and robbing people to survive and tricking them , He did not like doing it but he did whatever it took to survive, As the years have passed Mac had tried to look for a living and find a job to support himself though unfortunately none would accept him because of his background, Mac tried constantly but to no avail, He would eventually join the army as that was the only resort available to support himself.

His time in the army for lack of a better word hell, He was constantly harassed by co and the likes in effort to shape him, Eventually he adjusted to the army life and began improving, Due to his rough childhood where he used to trick and scam people using various methods of identity them and such Mac was chosen to become an undercover agent in the Canadian army, He excelled at undercover work and was one of the best the army had to offer, As time went on he would get promoted and eventually he would be a CO himself, All seemed well for mac, He got everything he ever wanted and could finally support himself, Though all would change when on one night on a vacation to pinewood something strange happened, While he was walking through the small quite town he was all of sudden attacked by a zombie, Mac did not have anything on him to defend himself with and even if he did it would be to no avail as this zombie thing shocked him to his core, Thankfully he would be saved by an Nu-7 Private who quickly handed him a gas mask to protect against the virus, Eventually the virus was stopped by the Nu-7 agents, After that the local military base in pinewood ordered all pinewood citizens to come to military base for a ''vaccine'', Mac obliged and went to the military base with a number of people, He was the last to second in line to get the vaccine but something strange happened.

The people that were handed the vaccine seem to just forget what happened all of the sudden, Also Mac realized that the military people were unfazed about the whole thing almost like this was normal to them, And he also began to think "wait a minute how do they even have the vaccine to this strange zombie virus, They couldn't just come up with the vaccine out of nowhere, No there must be something fishy going on i just have a feeling", Mac with his undercover expertise from the army infiltrated the base, What he saw there just shocked him, Human test subjects, Strange anomalous creatures, It was like something out of a movie, Unlucky for Mac at the time Scp-173 breached containment and while he was walking through the site he and some random gensec cadet stumbled to scp-173,In the blink of an eye the cadet beside him just died all of the sudden, Confused Mac then began to question what had just happened, he could not believe his eyes, "Oh my god …..He jus-... he just died how...????? how did he-....'' he began to say out loud, Eventually SCP-173 was recontainted but the suspicious behavior he displayed alarmed everyone there, He was questioned to show his ID, That's when Mac then confessed that he was undercover, He was then questioned about his intentions and why was he undercover, Mac responded by telling them about 008 and about what happened at pinewood made him suspicious so he went undercover, The foundation then pondered on what to do with him either execute him or use his expertise, They decided on the latter and approached Mac with an offer, They told him about the foundation and its goals and that they want someone like him in the foundation, Mac was hesitant at first but eventually decided to join as he thought it was a very noble cause, Due to his undercover expertise he was chosen to be an agent, He as been serving the foundation ever since.

(Please dont judge me too harshly for the lore its my first time writing lore)

Last edited:

johnstone 36

Jul 9, 2023
+SUPPORT
know the guy quite well as he is my co-worker, can be a bit mingey but not to often , takes the job seriously and deals with arrests professionally , always calm and overall chill dude

- AGENT JOHN "HORNET"

Aug 13, 2022
Scotland
IA-Logo.png

Application Denied

Good day, Agent Mac

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the application form, we truly appreciate your interest and effort. After discussing with the ambassador team, we concluded that you are currently not qualified for the position.

If you want further information, please do not hesitate to contact me or any of the ambassadors. Do not let this discourage you from reapplying in the future.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Director of Internal Affairs Tim Drake

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.