[UK] Macca's Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): macmac9002

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console):29 Hours and I am nearing 900 hours on GMOD
In what country are you located?: United Kingdom
Time zone: BST
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Mihai Tudor
Chaos name (include your rank):John Robinson (Haven't had any training)
Civilian name: Kairon Brookes
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128287521
Do you have a mic?: Yes
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: I have not made any previous applications.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No, I have not.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I used to be a Senior Moderator on Icefuse Military RP for around a year, then I resigned due to family issues. I was also in the recruitment team there.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: I would say yes as I've spent a lot of time playing on Mil-RP (Around 400 hours)

How many hours can you be on everyday?: I could probably be on for around 6 -7 Hours a day on weekdays and 7 - 8 on weekends.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I want to join the staff team, because I really enjoy helping people, and I see this as an opportunity to do so. I’m experienced within Garry’s Mod staffing, and I’d be more than happy to share my experiences with others, to guarantee true roleplay satisfaction at all times. I’m knowledgeable of the rules here and I’d like to dedicate my time to be there for others. I thoroughly enjoy the idea of being able to assist others, and I wish to do so in any, and every way possible. I'm a very friendly and helpful person to talk to if you are in need of assistance. Whether you’ve got any questions that you need answers to, or whether you require assistance during a roleplay scenario, etc. I’d love to be on the journey as a member of staff, and more. I’ve got a lot of free time on my hands, and I like to be productive. Therefore, I’d like to spend my free time fulfilling staff duties, and doing everything I can for the community to have a better experience.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted as an addition to the staff team because I'm courageous, willing and a punctual individual who is absolutely willing to put in the extra effort to make sure everything is done correctly. If given the opportunity of which I seek, I can guarantee that I will do everything I can to ensure tickets are taken quickly, and that I will deal with sits effectively and in the correct manor. I’ve got outstanding problem-solving skills, and I’m absolutely willing to spend my time to be there for others, when they’re in need of assistance. Whether that’s answering a question, or assisting someone due to a rule violation taking place. I’d like to do everything I possibly can, to resolve issues, and display a helping attitude to those around me.

appo

Donator
Jun 20, 2022
+/- Neutral

+/- No Interactions
+/- Stated No Foundation/CI Ranks

GL ?

Basilisk

Donator
Jun 30, 2022
Norway
-Support
-No interactions, I've never seen you on
- No Foudantion or CI ranks stated
-Low playtime
- App could be more detailed.

Hey Macca i will be giving you a -support for reasons stated above. I do reccomend you to get more playtime as well as increasing your reputation / notarity within the community as well as the server before applying for staff. You can easily do that by joining a MTF regiment or joining internal affairs / intelligence or CI if you don't like Rping as foundation.

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
-Support
-No interactions, I've never seen you on
- No Foudantion or CI ranks stated
-Low playtime
- App could be more detailed.

Hey Macca i will be giving you a -support for reasons stated above. I do reccomend you to get more playtime as well as increasing your reputation / notarity within the community as well as the server before applying for staff. You can easily do that by joining a MTF regiment or joining internal affairs / intelligence or CI if you don't like Rping as foundation.
I should have definately made an application when I get a cl4 position / ia etc. I will take this up for next time if I don't get staff. My playtime is also close to 50 hours now.
+/- Neutral

+/- No Interactions
+/- Stated No Foundation/CI Ranks

GL ?
Same here, I should have gotten some foundation ranks for applying.
Thank you both for the feedback

Lily

CG Gold VIP
Donator
Apr 6, 2021
-Support
No interactions and not seen you in game either
Low playtime

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @Macca,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Your application is sufficient, however, it is apparent that you have not yet made yourself a reputable member of the community. We cannot vouch you will benefit the staff team at this current time.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.