Not open for further replies.

Maksim "Enigma"

Jul 19, 2022
United Kingdom
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): orthodox_maksim

For how long have you played on CG SCP-RP: Since July 2022

In what country are you located?: UK

Time zone: GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Maksim "Enigma" - GSD Captain

Chaos name (include your rank): "Angry Enigma" CI-A

Civilian name: Gunner "Nerdbergle" Gunlips

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:648540008

Discord ID (name#0000): maksim_orthodox

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for?: SCPRP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:
- Yes this is my first application for GM

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
- 1711311792425.png

Do you have any previous experience as a Gamemaster/Event Manager in a community?:
- No, I was briefly part of event team when I used to be staff

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:
- Not an awful amount but I have participated in events whenever I was on for them

How many hours can you be on everyday?:
- Im usually on around 2-4 hours on weekdays and 5-9 on weekends

Why do you want to become a Gamemaster on our server?:
- I want to add more mini events around site to improve roleplay as well as ensure the smaller departments on site get their fill of RP too

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I have previous staff experience and I am somewhat knowledgeable on PAC3 so I can assist in creating events and models for them

Please List 3 small event ideas (Which would involve at least one side of the server):

Offshore Salesmen - 3 Anomalous humanoids with a head consisting each of a mouth, and eyeball and an ear selling offshore housing to site personnel

Reactor Meltdown - 1 of the Generators in the reactor room has broken down due to a thick black liquid seeping onto it, it is drawing power from the other 2 generators causing short lived but continuous power outages. Can Engineers get the power on before something escapes?

Serpents hand raid - Serpents hand operatives have been spotted nearby in pinewood with a buildup of stealth equipment and weaponry, what could they be up to?

Please List an Map change event idea (Involving both sides and the entire server)
Offshore housing map - Oil rig platform with houses people purchased to follow up the salesmen event. All people can buy housing.

List an example mission for each of the following:

O-1: Site 14 has had many reports of the Site Director abusing his power to rule unethically and using SCPs to his advantage, Omega-1 have been tasked by the EC to breach into Site 14 and detain the Site Director for his crimes.

A-1: Operational Area E-46, Chaos Insurgents have been spotted near the perimeter for SCP 610. They are to eliminate the threat.

Nu-7: SCP 682 has escaped during a mass containment breach reaching a nearby town in quebec, NU7 are to be deployed to recontain the anomaly and ensure amnestics are handed out to residents.

E-11: Mysterious runes have appeared above the containment chambers of 076 and on the door of 7722, We need to find out why they are there and what they mean!

CI: The Foundation are importing some more advanced weaponry and containment equipment to Site-65, capture the equipment and ensure its safety.

UNGOC: The Foundation are importing some more advanced weaponry and containment equipment to Site-65, capture the equipment and reverse engineer it.

Foundation Staff: The Foundation are importing some more advanced weaponry and containment equipment to Site-65, ensure the equipment reaches the Site undamaged.

Last edited:

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+/- Neutral

- Events could use some more details

Other than that, everything else is good.

Good luck!

MrSiens

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Mar 21, 2022
-Support

The Application is far too short for me to be able to feel confident in supporting it. Please significantly expand the events described in your application, one of your "3 events" which are meant to be the biggest events in your application is one single sentence.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
-/+ Neutral

Events are nice ideas but they need to be expanded upon, example, in what way do the salesman sell offshore housing? Where do they appear? Are they a GOI? Do they know about the foundation? What price? Why are they anomalous? etc etc, each event and mission could use some further elaboration but the concepts are fairly solid

Niox

Jan 23, 2023
+/-Neutral
-You're a good guy and from what i've seen you've been able to create good RP in the past, but god damn elaborate on the events
Serpents hand raid - Serpents hand operatives have been spotted nearby in pinewood with a buildup of stealth equipment and weaponry, what could they be up to?
like yeah what could they be up to? Why are they near pinewood? Is it because of GOC?
I get not wanting to reveal all the details in case you spoil the event and what not, but for this you cant just leave it here. You gotta show that you are capable of thinking of good ideas yknow

François "Napoléon"

Senior Game Master
Senior Game Master
Feb 16, 2023
-Support
So I respect your choice to try to be a gm but, did you try to put any effort in this?
All events are described in litteraly 2 sentences and don't even go into detail.
The map change one litteraly is not event made of proper sentences.
You seem to have ideas on what to do for events but you explain nothing.
Your app is barrely longer then my laptop screen height.

I'm sorry but if you do want to be GM you N E E D to get proper explanations on each event. Make this longer and better formated then
whatever this is.

I'm not trying to be mean but actually try to put some time into this app.

MetallumIsCrazy

Feb 29, 2024
+/- Neutral
-Interesting event ideas (I'd love to see the Nu7 one)
- (Irrelevant but he's an Orthodox Brother so <3)

-The events aren't really elaborate , they should have more detail
-Can be pretty mingy at times

But other than that I hope to see you as a future GM , considering your Pacs are just amazing

Critical

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Event Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Denied

Hi Maksim,

Thanks for taking the time to make a gamemaster application.

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny your gamemaster application.

We believe your application is lacking in depth compaired to what we expect from a gamemaster. From other players experience you often mess around quite a bit leading to an unprofessional appearance.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.