[UK] Manem "Sicario" Sling's Security Captain Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manem

Mar 16, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:570588823
Discord name: .seliuq
For how long have you played on CG SCP: I started playing early last summer (July 2022) and have been relatively active since (playing weekly/daily when possible)
In what country are you located?: Spain
Time zone: +1
Character name(s): Manem "Sicario" Sling
Civilian name: Javier
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Do you have a mic?:
yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
None, i focus on Gensec ?
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
warning for FearRP, minor glitching and rdm separate, no kicks or bans

Why are you applying for Security Captain?

Honestly, i just really like playing Gensec, its the only thing i play on this server, and i find it slightly frustrating when i play at times when no captains are available and they are required for reasons such as approving/conducting sweeps, doing tryouts and trainings for licenses and such, so i wish to become captain to help the security department when nobody else is available, thus increasing the strength of security and helping the entire foundation by keeping the peace in the DBlock.
I am quite active on the server, and i have been playing every day for some weeks now, so i can be around as much as possible to help.
I believe the more captains we have available the better we can function as a department and avoid situations where half the D-class personnel have military-grade arsenals and higher clearance cards than us ?

What makes you suitable for Security Captain?:

I am relatively new to SCP-RP, and have held no real positions such as this before, but i have vast experience with similar positions in other gamemodes/servers such as MilitaryRP and SWRP, so in terms of experience with similar positions, i have more than enough throughout my (too many) years of playing this game
As far as leading the gensec goes, i am capable of organising the personnel and sorting out situations where the personnel is disorganised and the D-Block is in chaos, as im sure many of us have seen have relatively often.
I pride myself in my ability to asses situations and react rapidly, allowing me to sort out situations such as riots as fast as possible., this paired with my experience with riot, as it is the job i usually play as, makes me a good candidate for captain, or so i believe.

What are the responsibilities of the Security Captain in RP?:

The Security captains watch over other security personnel in D-Block and make sure they are doing their job effectively, helping them do so if necessary.
Training personnel through normal trainings or tryouts for Riot or Heavy weapons licenses, thus improving the security departmen's forces.
Maintaining the structure of DBlock, this being either assigning personnel to specific jobs or locations, as to keep the operaion running as efficiently as possible and maintaining security for the rest of the foundation.
Providing assistance to other departments when needed, such as RRT assisting with a breach and assisting MTF units if asked for support by them.

Please give some lore about your Security Captain character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Manem "Sicario" Sling began his journey in Spain, becoming a soldier for the spanish military after not being able to continue with his engineering studies, and gaining the nickname "Sicario", that translates to assasin.

After leaving the military he was recruited by the SCP foundation as security in a nearby site, site 34, the most notable experience in this sight was his coincidential reunion with his brother "Gustavo Sling".
Apart from this, it was an uneventful stay at this facility, where Manem focused on training and honing his skills.
Unfortunately, Manem was transfered to Site 65 and lost contact of Gustavo, until the present, where they currently work together.

johnstone 36

Jul 9, 2023
+support
seen fella doing good things for GENSEC
hes serious about his job
knowledge about the job of security captain

Dec 21, 2021
LTyYZ5f.png

Application Accepted

Hello Mr. Sling,

After seeing your hard work on GENSEC over the past weeks and from positive feedback from our Captain team we have made the decision to accept your application. Please contact myself for an interview. Good luck.

Kindest Regards,
Dpt. Chief Caeden.

Status
Not open for further replies.