For how long have you played on CN SCP: 2,801,640 seconds
In what country are you located?: Denmark
Time zone: CET
Character name(s): 'Mango'
Civilian name: "Mlem"
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: No
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu): -
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held: Holding: CI-D, and GOC SPC. Held: Nu7 CPL, E-11 LCPL, GOC PVT
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: -
What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: I have no clue bruh, i just play alot of scp and i like 22415
-
What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: 22415-1 "Danny" Usually walks around medbay and heals anybody in need, 22415-2 "Jamie" usually walks around with non-combatives to be ready to put them into his dimension, 22415-3 "Ricky" Usually helps MTF by knocking away any SCP's attacking them.
-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? I put the researchers into my dimension because they are "Morally good" and the Combatives arent since theyre killing people
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? No I shouldnt repel 076 because if i do 076 will get knocked back too far and might notice the researcher.
-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I ask a combative to cuff the D-Class and then I heal the D-Class and then ask the combative to return the D-Class to D-Block
-

Status
Not open for further replies.