In what country are you located?: The Netherlands
Time zone: GMT +1
Character name(s): Mark 'Dutch' Belgrum
Civilian name: -
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
I am holding: E-11 LCPL, 096 whitelist
I have held: Site Director, Site Manager, Site Advisor, DOM, OSA, ECA, GSD Cpt & A-1 CSG.
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have received 3 warnings, 1 for Failrp, Metagaming and combat jumping.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:
What makes me the best candidate for this position is my knowledge en experience that I have in my tenure as Site Administration and being an assistant for both Ethics and O5. I believe I have a good view on what an assistant does and how one should act. I am currently not holding any Clearance 4 roles but due to my extensive record I believe that this should not be a problem. Furthermore I am active, approachable, follow orders and I think outside the box. I also believe that my ability to create roleplay is a good addition to this role.

Something that I would like to improve on is story creation. This is a weakness for me where I need to improve in. I think I can improve in this drastically by gaining experience as an overseer asisstant and by being involved in such story lines, to eventually create my own.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:
Completing and following orders from the overseer council:
This is the main task of an overseer assistant. The overseer assistant will be given different tasks and are to execute these in the best possible way. It is important here to notice that the overseer assistant is representing the overseer council and that he should act accordingly. Alpha-1 are also allowed to be used to complete orders.

Communication between the council and other personel on site:
This mostly goes towards clearance 4 personnel. They will hand out assignments and orders from the council and communicate these to the respective personnel. The overseer assistants also communicatie any inquires from said personnel back to the council if needed.

Prepare documentation & write it:
This is something they will do alot. For an example an overseer assistant can transcribe a meeting held between personnel and the council or maybe the council needs a document written about an possible SCP.

Order Alpha-1:
The overseer assistants can utilise mobile task force Alpha-1 when needed. These powers are not to be abused and alpha-1 can (to my knowledge) decline requests from assistants if they think it is not reasonable and if it is not an order from the overseer council.

Information breaches:
The overseer assistants keep an eye on possible info breaches and deal with them accordingly whenever they take place.

Roleplay:
Overseer Assistants are able to create alot of roleplay. This can go from storylines to small events that take place in the site (sometimes in cooperation with a GM).

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Last edited:
Mar 20, 2022
6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello @Mark Belgrum (Dutch)

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

Status
Not open for further replies.