Character name(s): Mike McFlurry | 'McFlurry' | 'Crook'
Civilian name: Dave Jeremy
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?: Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Holding: MTF A-1 LCPL | Overseer Assistant | CI-B [TEU-SSGT]
Held: MTF Nu-7 CPT | Executive Researcher

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
I have recieved 1 warning for metagaming however it has expired and I have learnt from my mistake.

Why are you applying for Site Advisor?
I am applying for the position of Site Advisor because I wish to progress within the SCP Foundation and be involved in more role-play scenarios. I also wish to contribute to the site and improve myself and the site collectively. I have spent a lot of time as an OSA which has given me a lot of role-play opportunities that I have enjoyed and I believe that becoming a Site Advisor will help me enhance my roleplaying abilities. I would also like to bring new ideas into the site by working with different departments and MTF regiments.

What makes you suitable for Site Administration?:
I believe that I am suitable because of the following reasons;

Active: I am active on the server, and I have had multiple interactions with different people.

Experience: I have held three different CL4 positions, and I personally believe that I have done well throughout my time in these positions. As an OSA, I was given the opportunity to oversee different departments including Site Administration which has given me an idea of how things work.

Documentation: My CL4 positions have meant that I have been given a lot of document work. I have written many excellent-rated documents as an Executive Researcher. I was also given the opportunity to read and grade different documents that were submitted, which has allowed me to learn and improve myself as well. As an OSA, I was given different orders, which meant I had to write high-quality documents for the O5 Council.

Competent: I believe that I am competent and that I am able to do the duties of a Site Advisor. I have worked with different members of Site Administration in the past as an OSA as well as an Nu-7 CPT.

Professional: I am always professional whenever I am on duty.

What are the responsibilities of Site Administration in RP?:

- Authorizing the use of Advanced Armoury if the situation deems it necessary.
- Authorizing D-Block sweeps if there is an active Code 2 and a captain is not available.
- Organizing meetings with GOIs to improve relations between the Foundation and them.
- Approving Cross-tests from Safe -> Safe up to Euclid -> Keter
- Making sure the site is properly operating by collecting feedback from different departments and regiments.

Please give some lore about your Site Administration character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Otters

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
+Support

Was an amazing Nu-7 Captain during my time within the CO team, would make an amazing addition to Site Administration.

• Love
Reactions: McFlurry

Valkyrie

Dec 31, 2021
+ Support

+ previous CL4 experience
+ nice person
+ Good with docs + roster
+ Active with community

Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: McFlurry

Naffen

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Apr 11, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, @McFlurry

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

• Love
Reactions: 'Blue'
Status
Not open for further replies.