(UK) Mevlin "Doorknob" Bumbershoot SCP-22415 application

Status
Not open for further replies.

PileOfScrap

Oct 27, 2023
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:602479661
Discord name: pileofscrap
For how long have you played on CN SCP: 1583520 seconds in total, or about 440 hours.
In what country are you located?: Netherlands
Time zone: CEST / CEST+1 depending on summer/winter time
Character name(s): Mevlin "Doorknob" Bumbershoot (Mind that its Mevlin, not Melvin)
Civilian name: Jorhmund Gandyr
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCP=RP UK
Do you have a mic?:
Yes
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):
1726689256054.pngList all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
Have:
- IA Agent
- DEA Agent
- SCP-096
Had:
- CI (Lost due to inactivity)
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
Yes,
- Failrp, Was playing 912, got kidnapped by CI, DEA started shooting at CI and i shot at DEA. (Last paragraph of SCP-912 wikidot article was my justification but i got warned because i sided with CI)
- Failrp, Was playing as 912 (was passive breached) and magdumped a D-class who attacked GSD
- Failrp, Used /oc instead of /ooc to tell someone who is not supposed to know what GOC stands for what GOC stands for
(These were all from about half a year ago or more)

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?:
I often play DnD, and while i do mess around occasionally i do value and appreciate good roleplay. Im also a somewhat big SCP nerd and know a lot of obscure lore. I also much prefer non-breached SCP-912 and SCP-073 gameplay because running after people and killing them just doesnt give me the funny chemical. I much prefer being able to be a special thing in RP than a special thing in combat. IMO repeatedly dying to an SCP while slowly widdling it down is also not the most engaging gameplay for me, and I usually feel a bit bad for putting people through that.

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?:
Roaming around LCZ. While wandering around, engage in communication with those who wish to do so. SCP-22415 should prioritize keeping foundation personnel safe and healthy, for example if a researcher is dying they should alert medical personnel. If possible i'd like to receive some more info on passive SCP-22415 behaviour as i have not been able to find anything on this.

When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why?
The researcher should be helped, both MTF and CI are "unethical" and are theoretically able to defend themselves, while the researcher is "ethical" and is (in most circumstances) not equipped for self-defense. This assisting can take place in the form of taking the researcher to the helper dimension or by repelling them away. Helping either MTF or CI would also directly break the rules as SCP-22415 is not allowed to help combatives in combat scenarios.

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why?
No, this would bring SCP-076 closer to the researcher and as such put the researcher at a bigger risk. It might also cause 076 to bump into and notice the researcher, which would likely not end up all that great for the researcher.

You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do?I
Try to alert personnel about their presence, D-class are unethical by definition because they are prisoners. And in order to get into prison and into a state where you become a D-class you need to have done some pretty unethical things.

Status
Not open for further replies.