Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:438506195

Discord name:

Cross#0351

For how long have you played on CG SCP:

Vtime.png

This sums up to nearly 5 weeks of playtime. While I know that the achievement counts the time on all the servers, I did not ever play on any other CG servers for an extended period of time. Generally speaking the time you see here is only from the SCP-RP server. I cannot use V-time beacuse for some reason the timer is stuck at 1 week and 2 days of playtime and It doesn't add up any more time when I play.

I am currently 14 years old.

In what country are you located?:

I am located in the country of Poland.

Time zone:

Central European Time , or in other words GMT + 1.

Character name(s):

Foundation - Michael "Banana" Banasiewicz

Chaos Insurgency - Michael "Cross"

Civilian name:

Michael Banasiewicz

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

I am applying for the United Kingdom server.

Do you have a mic?:

Yes, I do have access to a microphone.

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

Held​
Holding​

E-11 Corporal - Held for around 3 months.

CI-A - Held for a month.

Senior Security Captain - Been holding for a month.

Nu-7 Lance Corporal - I have been holding this for a month.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

No, I have a clean record.

What makes you the best candidate for Overseer Assistant?:

Dedication - If I were to become the Council's assistant, I would put a lot of effort and time into my work. I believe that once I start working on something, I won't stop until I'm finished. As a GSD Captain, I have put a huge amount of time into what I did, and as an OSA I would to the same. A testiment to this trait I posses, is the commendation I received not so long ago for my work.

Leadership - During my stay as a Security Captain I have learned very much about leadership and how it works. I realised that being a good leader is not just issuing orders. It is building a bond with the people you're supposed to lead, it is being respected and liked by those who look up to you. I believe that with such beliefs I can effectively try to help people improve in what they are doing.

Activity - I usually spend a lot of time on the server, so you would not have any problems with my activity. I could use up a lot of my free time to help everyone around the site, and of course the Council members.

Knowledge - I have extensive experience as a Clearence 4 member of the GSD team. I know all of the basics of being a good member of a team. I also have a very good understanding of the Foundation Legal Codex. On top of that I have a lot of time spent on the server, so I know all of the mechanics and aspects of it.

Roleplay - I possess a lot of knowledge about the S.C.P. Foundation lore. I heavily value the roleplay aspect of the server and I believe I can be quite good in making RP scenarios and organising RP situations. If I became an Overseer Assistant I could focus more on this part of the server and I could move a bit away from the Combatative experience as a Security Captain.

• Professionalism - If the situation calls for It I can act very professional and mature. I can assure that I would behave "by the book" , at all times. Due to my stay as a Captain I also have a lot of endurance for high stress situations and I can calmly deescalte any situation of conflict.

What are the responsibilities of Overseer Assistants in RP?:

• Executing any orders given by the Overseers.

• Acting as the eyes and ears of the Council.

• Helping command Alpha-1 in the case that no Overseers are onsite.

• Conducting interviews with members of the Foundation.

• Making documents for the Council.

• Enforcing the authority and presence of the Overwatch command.

• Acting as the advisors of the Council.

• Representing the Council in certain situations.

Please give some lore about your Overseer Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:

Foundation Internal Dossier

scp-logo-png.6150

THE CONTENT OF THIS DOSSIER IS RESTRICTED TO LEVEL 4 PERSONNEL AND ABOVE.

Loading file - | Foundation / Personnel / Michael_Banasiewicz |

Warning:

The content of this file is restricted to Clearence 5 personnel.
Continued viewing of this file without proper clearance level will result in death, by a memetic kill agent.
You have been warned.

memetic kill agent.png

Memetic Kill Agent Activated.

Checking for life signs...

Continued life signs confirmed.

Welcome, authorized personnel.

Name:
Michael Banasiewicz

Codename:
"Banana"

Date of birth:
27/05/1988

Position:
General Security Department Captain

Personnel Report:
Captain Michael Banasiewicz joined the security department leadership on 20th of April. Since then he has performed to the best of his abilities as a Captain, becoming one of the best Security members of Site-65. For his work he received a commendation from the Chief of Security. During a monthly interview he has expressed a desire to expand his duties within the Foundation, he was noted to be especially intrigued by the ██ ███████. After much deliberation and an extensive background check, he was declared suited for the position of an ████████ Assistant, due to his Clearance 4 experience and an undying loyalty to the Foundation.

Addendum - 01.06.2023
I request that tommorow, Captain Michael Banasiewicz is brought into Floor 3 for an interview and examination. I believe that we may get some use of him.

Signed,
██ - █

Addendum - 03.06.2023
Captain Michael Banasiewicz has been amnesticised and given a new identity along with a new job within the Foundation.​

Jamal Dingle

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
MilitaryRP Staff
Event Team
May 14, 2022
+ Support
-Good application
-Has CL4 experience
-Seems to understand the role
-Good interactions

Best of luck.

Signed
OSA [Holding]
GSD Captain [Holding]
NU7 LCPL [Held]
MTF E-11 [Held]
CI-B [Holding]

Remmy

CC Executive VIP
Donator
Dec 24, 2020
+Support
Excellent candidate. Has broken departmental records several times I'm informed.
Michael is very active, and an effective leader, he is by far one of the best security captains.

I think Michael would do a great job as OSA, best of luck, Mr. Banana.

Last edited:

McMuffin

Donator
Mar 3, 2023
I will be giving you neutral leading a little to negative for the following reasons
+Active
+Friendly
-Your application seems very suspicious since when put through an AI detector it comes out go 10-25%

I wish you best of luck on your verdict,
Bacon

Cross / Michael "Banana"

Civil Gamers Expert
Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone,
Thank you for all the +Support.

I would like to quickly respond to Bacon.
I assure I have not used any kind of AI help with writing this application. All of it was written by me

PS:
I actually think that probably all well written text would show somewhere around 10%. Another thing is that AI written text would show around +50%

Regards,
Michael

Last edited:

SatchelMan

May 26, 2023
+Support
Very active
Very good leadership
Very professional at what he does
Has CL4 experience
Very friendly and kind to others.
Satchelman approves

Last edited:

Nukegoboom

Jun 10, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the ██ ███████ .

Hello, @Cross / Michael "Banana" . Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation.

After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be elevated to the next stage. We will be in contact shortly.

Good luck.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.