DEA Agent Holding
A-1 LCPL Held
E-11 CSG Held
CI-G MRU SSGT Held
GOC-SGT Held​

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:
One for apparent RDM, but was appealed.​

What makes you the best candidate for Ethics Committee Assistant?:
My maturity, willingness to engage with others in a more serious tone and high amounts of knowledge when it comes to roleplaying, I deem myself as a great canditate. Not only am I willing to learn, I can also adapt incredibly fast, while understanding and helping those that might just need any kind of help. I had also been fairly active on Internal Affairs, even being an Ambassador once, gathering knowledge and understanding of the Legal Codex with the help of others and some of my own ways of gathering knowledge about said topics.

Along with that, I also consider myself pretty experienced when it comes to articulating myself. While English may not be my first language and I find myself rarely struggling to find the fitting words, I am capable of understanding the meaning of words in context with how the sentence they're in is structured. I also encourage people to talk to one another in a calm and more understanding way, rather than try to escalate things to the point of being forced to retort to arresting them.​

What are the responsibilities of Ethics Committee Assistants in RP?:
The responsibilities of an Ethics Committee Assistant is to assist the Ethics Committee Members with their daily tasks, work closely with the Site Administration to ensure that cohesion and a healthy workflow is guaranteed within the Foundation. Along with that, they also work in tandem with Site Staff as a sort of middleman between them and the Ethics Committee.
Along with cooperating with Site Staff and Site Administration, Assistants are also responsible to ensure that the Legal Codex is properly followed. Due to the nature of their job, Assistants are always guaranteed to have a workflow that never stays the same. Be it dealing with and documenting Legal Codex violations, communicating with Site Staff, listening to their ethics-related issues or assisting and ordering MTF Units, should no Ethics Committee Member be present, Assistants are guaranteed to almost always be busy.​

Please give some lore about your Ethics Committee Assistant character and what storylines they would be involved in:
WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO READ HAS BEEN CLASSIFIED AS;
CLEARANCE 4

Site ██ has always been known by Foundation staff to be troublesome. The lack of ethical treatment, filthy cells and outright disgusting bunks for both Security and Site staff ensured that nobody worked there willingly. Sure, some may have been transfered over, but that was mostly due to their Executives wanting to punish them. Assistant after Assistant has been sent, yet after they have left, it doesn't even take half a year for things to return to the same state as things were prior to their arrival.

That is when 'Mishashi' was sent in. Direct and with a keen eye, Assistant 'Mishashi' was quick to spot the problems that plagued the Site. It wasn't the D-Class like people had thought, causing trouble to Site and Security Staff - It was the Administration. Negligence and ignorance of both Site Advisor and Director led to the Site degrading to a filthy, pathetic state that wasn't even worthy of being called Foundation property. He spent months within the facility, disguised as your ordinary Internal Affairs Agent - Gathering evidence, holding interviews and and conducting investigations thanks to the approval of the ECM.

Having gathered enough material to be considered 'Tribunal Ready', 'Mishashi' ordered both Site Advisor and Director into the Ethics Committee Headquarters at
Site ██ in order to have them not only be punished, but be removed from their positions indefinitely. No single person should live inside a facility where even the walls looked scarier than SCP-106. Both Mobile Task Forces Omega-1 and Epsilon-11 had then been dispatched to Site ██, dealing with not only rioting, administrative personnel, but also breached SCPs thanks to said riot.

Current Status of Site ██:
Retaken
awaiting refurbishment
Site Advisor R. ██████████:

TERMINATED,
SEE ADDENDUM ████.
Site Director M. ████:

Relocated to Site ███ as Site Staff
Janitorial Class.

RedMann

Game Master
Game Master
Apr 6, 2023
New Email Received

>>Open Email

Attached: Position Request Results

A Letter from the Ethics Committee
5Zi0Rip.png

Good Day "Mishashi",

The Ethics Committee would like to thank you for your interest in becoming an assistant to the Committee. We can see you have the initiative, drive and ambition to make such a bold request. Becoming an assistant to the Committee requires dedication and hard work, something we see in you.

After deliberating with the Committee regarding your request, we have come to a unanimous agreement. This request has been accepted . Please reach out to an Ethics Member or Chairman to arrange a time and date for your interview. We look forward to the prospect of you joining our team and how you will assist the Committee.

See you soon, and best of luck.

Have a lovely day,
Regards,
Ethics Chairman Oisín McKenna

Status
Not open for further replies.