[UK] Moderator application

• Thread starter Deleted member 3870
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 3870

Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name)

Alias

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console)

1w 9h 19m

In what country are you located?: United kingdom

Time zone:

GMT +0

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable):

Alias (Internal affairs ambassador)

Chaos name (include your rank):

Alios (No rank)

Civilian name:

Jeffery woods

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:580018974

Discord ID (name#0000):

yers#6204

Do you have a mic?:

Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA):

SCP-RP UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications:

No. Ambassador application 096 Application. But this is my first staff application.

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

I have 2 failrp warns which are close to expiring. One was for entering the base as a civilian. The other one was when I was CGITV and someone gave me information and I info breached it. But turned out to be false info breach which lead to my warn

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?:

Yes

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?:

Yes

How many hours can you be on everyday?:

- College days(Tuesdays, Wednesday, Thursday) 4-6 hours.
-Days off 5-10h

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:

I have grown to be just as passionate about the community as I am about gaming, and I want to be able to give back to the community. I feel that becoming a moderator is the perfect way to do this. Not only will I be helping to maintain the server, but I will also be there to help those in need. I believe that my dedication, maturity, and experience make me a good fit for the role.

Being an active member of the community, I am aware of the rules and standards that govern the server. I understand the need for adherence to the rules and standards, and I am more than willing to enforce them where necessary. I am also open to trying new ways of moderating, so long as it does not disrupt the balance of the server.

Most importantly, I want to be able to help out in any way possible and make sure that everyone has a great time on the server. Ultimately, I believe that my presence as a moderator will help the server maintain order and further strengthen the community.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:

When it comes to moderating the server, I believe my strengths will be of great value and would make me stand out amongst the other applicants. One of the most prominent qualities I possess is a sense of dedication. I am a very determined person, and when it comes to tasks, I am very eager to get things done in a timely and efficient manner. On top of that, my conscientiousness means I always strive to maintain a high standard of work and make sure the job is done properly.

In addition to that, I am mature and independent. I am more than capable when it comes to working on my own, without the need for direct supervision. This is something that I take pride in and value as it encourages personal growth and development. Moreover, I can make sure to carry out tasks efficiently and responsibly.

Furthermore, I have quite a lot of experience in being a moderator on other servers. In these positions I have focused on ensuring a safe community while still allowing users to have fun. This experience has taught me that the right balance must be found when it comes to moderating.

Overall When it comes to moderating the server, I am confident that the qualities I have detailed will make me a valuable member of the team. I am dedicated, mature and independent, which will ensure my ability to carry out the job with great care and attention to detail. On top of this, my prior experience in similar roles gives me a strong foundation when it comes to moderating and creating a safe community.

Last edited by a moderator:

TripTrap

Oct 16, 2022
United Kingdom
+SUPPORT
+
I've had good interactions with you.
+ You're active.
+ You have good rule knowledge.
+ You're friendly and mature.
+ Your application is well written and detailed.

I wish you the best of luck regarding your applications verdict!!

Viktor Vasilievich

Jun 27, 2022
unknow
+SUPPORT
+Some good interaction we had
+Active.
+Rule knowledge.
+Friendly and mature.
+Application is well written and detailed.No mistakes like me.
WIsh u best of luck

Macca

Donator
Oct 3, 2022
+Support

Active
Good Interactions
Rule Knowledge

Good luck!

Rushi

Community Supervisor
Community Sup.
Content Team
Group Moderator
May 23, 2022
+- NEUTRAL leading to +SUPPORT

+- Had no interactions with you yet, but this can change.
+ Pretty good application.
+ You seemed to be a trusted member according to previous responses.

Good luck!

'Blue'

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Donator
Jul 25, 2022
Kuwait

+Support

+Active

+Good application

+Friendly and mature

+Good Interactions

+You have good rule knowledge

Good luck :)

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ Support

+ Good playtime/Active
+ Friendly lad
+ Well written application
+ Few previous warns

Kind regards
-Saucy
@beckers

Goodman

Jan 3, 2023
+ Support

+ Good interactions
+ Well written
+ Active

Wish you the best of luck.

Gregory McCain

Civil Gamers Expert
Donator
Dec 29, 2021
Harelbeke, Belgium
Hello @beckers, after reading your application, I have decided to leave a +support.
+ Active (vtime)
+ Well formatted & written, shows the effort/motivation
+ Strong answers on the last two questions
+Good interactions

Requis

Super Administrator
Super Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Group Moderator
Apr 30, 2022
Application Denied

Hi @beckers,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

After deliberating with @Demi about your application, we have come to the conclusion that your past actions would prove to be inexcusable in any other circumstance, which is why we have decided to deny your application at this time.

On the other hand, we will allow you to reapply in two weeks because we believe your presence and dedication to the community may be sufficient to warrant a second chance in the future.

You may re-apply in 2 weeks​

Status
Not open for further replies.