Not open for further replies.

LMS

Donator
Jan 18, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): lukasschultz1
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 185 Hours
In what country are you located?: Germany
Time zone: UTC+1 | CET
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Nu7-SGT Sebastian 'Lous' Koop
Chaos name (include your rank): *CI-A Louis Bäcker
Civilian name: Joel Dahmer
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:62406844
Discord ID (name#0000): lms#9565
Do you have a mic?: Y
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Y

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: N
I don't like breaking rules in a strong way, I may commit some fail RP to have fun with people but I never try to ruin the experience for other people, with that I have never been banned on any server I have ever played and don't have any warns in my entire history that I can think of.

Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: *Y
I was the co-owner of an SMP Minecraft server, handling all the plugin work. I also helped people as an admin and fixed bugs ASAP. I also talked to people about their ban if they had a problem with it and meditated between players to solve issues.

Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Y
I have 1.1k hours in Gmod and all of that is RP, I've played Halo RP, SCP RP, Military RP, Star Wars RP (on many servers) that are serious RP.
*I mainly played Star Wars RP while joining a regiment in one and becoming a notable rank.

How many hours can you be on everyday?: 2-3
*Depending if it is a week day. On week ends I may play longer.

Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?:
I play a lot on the server and know the rules rather well by now, there were moments where there was no staff to help people and I want to join so there are more people around to help and clarify rules. I already tell people if they are breaking rules and decided to apply so I can do it officially.

What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?:
I do put a lot of effort into the server and I try to create good rp, with that I have knowledge and a few documents in Research (lvl 26), Combat (lvl 26) rules and all about D-Block, IA so I know what is a Server and IA issue, I am lvl 30 in support and know the rules of medical and lvl 11 SCP having played most of them and knowing their rules as I try to stick to them. (Total lvl 120)

*Edit to add some infos [20.01.23]

Last edited:

Viktor Vasilievich

Jun 27, 2022
unknow
Hello LMS i will be giving u Neutral leaning to +support
+
We had some interactions.
- Low application
+ Active
+ Have some knowlege
+ Friendly

Best of luck i wish you !

Grayman

Jun 9, 2022
Ireland
Hello LMS, today I will be giving you a <+/- Neutral Support >

My reasons being:

+ Active
+ Previous experience
+/- No interactions

Good luck!

Saucy

Nov 9, 2022
+ / - Neutral

+ Good application
+ Playtime
+ No warnings
+ Previous RP experience

+ / - No interactions with you

Due to having no previous interactions with you I will have to give you a neutral verdict until I see some other verdicts describing their interactions with you.

@LMS
-saucy

Demi

Apr 9, 2022
Bahrain
Application Accepted

Hi LMS,

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.​

Status
Not open for further replies.