UK Moderator Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ace 63

Nov 21, 2023
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Enard 63
How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): On the SCP-RP server I have spent 73 hours playing the game!
In what country are you located?: I am located in England.
Time zone: GMT
Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): Samuel Sirloin “Steak”
Chaos name (include your rank): Samuel Sirloin (I believe)
Civilian name: Not applicable.
Steam ID: 76561199193180552
Discord ID (name#0000): Ace_63
Do you have a mic?: Yes I have a microphone.
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): I am applying for SCP-RP UK
Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: No
I have previously created an application! https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/uk-buckys-moderator-application.20531/
-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No I do not believe I have received any warnings.
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes on many other games I was a member of staff this totalled to about one and a half years!
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes I often used to play on white listed games servers.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: I do have school to do for seven hours a day. This means accompanied with an average bedtime of 10-11 I believe I can be online for about seven hours a day!
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: This question shows up on every moderator application and it’s always a fun thing to answer, every time there’s a different a new reason, but for this server it was mainly because I loved it so much! It’s fun to play around with and even more fun to role play in. With a sever this amazing how couldn’t it be? I want to be a server moderator because whenever I am online and playing there’s always someone who doesn’t understand the rules! And I only play on foundation jobs so I can’t imagine how everyone else feels to play the game and be RDMed in the middle of a roleplay! Being able to help other people avoid having their roleplays ruined would be amazing and from my previous jobs I always have a fun time doing my job!
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: The reason I would possibly be better than other applicants is I’m told I’m talkable and im not easy to anger which even I agree. Whilst other candidates can bring much to the table I can bring one thing others might not! Respect, everyone in the server is a human no matter what you do so why would someone shout at them for RDM or something else? I could also be better than other applicants because of my experience with all sorts of people and all sorts of rules im highly adaptable and this is something I am passionate about so being staff would be just great!

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Neutral (Leaning to Support )
- No Interactions
- Experience in Roleplay and holding a staff position in other games
- Decent Application

- ULX knowledge might be of Concern

Goodluck!
- Melon

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @Ace 63 , today I will be giving you a + Support for the following reasons:

- Good Vtime
- Detailed application
- Previous staffing experience and RP
experience

- No interactions

Good Luck,
"Stealth"

Conor mc gee

Oct 27, 2022
+/-support (leaning +support)
-0 interactions that I can recall
+Very good application
+Experience

Melon

Oct 1, 2023
Application Accepted

Hi @Ace 63

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Kind Regards,
Melon​

Status
Not open for further replies.