[UK] Moha Demi SCP-22415 App

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:608777015
Discord name: Moha_Demi
For how long have you played on CN SCP: been playing since June 2020 but taking long breaks here and there cuz irl reasons
In what country are you located?: Bahrain
Time zone: GMT+3
Character name(s): Moha Demi
Orange Demi
Hamood Tea

Civilian name: Jason Demi
What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): US
Do you have a mic?: Yes
-
What is your SCP level and total level? (Provide a screenshot of the level menu):1715850602947.png
List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:
ECA
Nu-7 LTCOM
CI-D
GSD Captain (had to resign after passing the thing due to irl work load that made me stop playing)

-

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: No
-

What makes you suitable for SCP-22415?: i think I have enough experience on the server to be able to follow a certain characterisitic and also give a great example of how to do good roleplay and help others get better as well in roleplay

What is the usual behaviour of SCP-22415?: Assisting and helping others while prioritizing the safety of Foundation members specially non-combtants In a way that deems it fit in SCP-22415's eyes following a moral example.

-
When there's a CI raid, you see MTF's combatting CI, you also see researchers running away from the fight. Who do you aid and why? First i will help the Researcher get away from the combat zone and make sure they are safe than i would assist MTF in making sure they are safe and secure.
-

You are playing as SCP-22415-3, 076 is currently running towards you. There is a researcher behind 076 which he hasn't noticed. Should you repel 076 and why? No because the priority would be to save the research or maintain their safety and if i did it i will risk the life of the researcher

-
You are playing as SCP-22415-1. A D-Class is proactively escaping D-block, he is low on health and demanding medical attention what do you do? I will not help him and procced to alert combatants to take him back because that D-class could be a danger to Non-combatants or try to harm others.

Fred Kenn

May 15, 2024
+ Support
It's nice to see him back.
I don't even need to explain why he deserves a + Support, He was the best and still the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.