[UK] Moon Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moon "PacMan"

Aug 11, 2022
Original Steam login name (your accounts first ever name): Athiux

How many hours of playtime do you have? (vtime_menu in console): 5 months In game time

In what country are you located?: England

Time zone: 0:00 GMT

Foundation Name (include your regiment and rank if applicable): MTF SPC A-1 "Moon"

Chaos name (include your rank): N/A

Civilian name: N/A

Steam ID: 76561198106621157

Do you have a mic?: Yes

What server are you applying for? (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): UK

Is this the first application you made? If no, link all previous applications: Yes

-
Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?: None active
-
Do you have any previous experience as a staff member in a community?: Yes, I have been a staff member in another community, I showed my dedication via my teams I was involved in and my dedicated hours towards the server, Im currently working as customer service in real life so Its very similar in how I would act on the phone as in game.
-
Do you have any previous experience with serious roleplay?: Yes However it was never on Garry's mod, My experience with Serious Roleplay was on another game, I had to enforce every Strict rules including misspoken words like "staff" or "Admins" Etc.. I kept my time very professional at all times and represented myself and the community I was apart of to the best of my ability.
-
How many hours can you be on everyday?: Im able to dedicate a few hours everyday and some days I might take a break from the server / staff to not be completely burnt out.
-
Why do you want to become a moderator for our server?: Currently looking to help the server out in my free time and take up another hobby to by pass some time, I believe with my extra time I will enjoy being a staff member and Helping the server, I believe I show a lot of traits that you would be looking for and I believe I would be a good addition
-
What do you think you would be able to help us with on the server? Why are you special over the other applicants?: I'm not special In anyway, But I can promise that I will always follow the rules to the best of my ability as I want to take the time out of my day to help the server with increase ticket time responses as well as dedication towards the server, I want to be able to shift my focus on helping the community by preventing rule people who break rules and make sure the server is at its peak everyday

Last edited:

Edwin

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Jul 10, 2023
Hello @Moon ,

I am giving you a +support
- Good interactions
- Active
- Good application

Best of luck,
Edwin

Prplex

Head Moderator
Head Moderator
SCP-RP Staff
Content Team
Donator
Dec 20, 2023
+support
professional
dedicated

-yapping dog

Stealth

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Platform Team
Dec 4, 2022
Hello @Moon "PacMan" , today I will be giving you a + Support for the following reasons:

- Active within the server
- Staffing experience
- Good interactions

Good Luck,
Stealth / Falcon

Sean Hanson

Administrator
Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Event Team
Oct 15, 2022
+Support
-great Interactions
- You have been staff before. which is a very high + for me
- You were always willing to help with problems ( atleast from what i have seen) taking the Time out of your day. to help a noob with pac3 (me)

JohnFinn00

Feb 3, 2024
+ Support
- Very High VTime
- Previous staff experience
- Decent application

- No previous interactions

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Application Accepted

Hi @Moon "PacMan"

Thanks for taking the time to make a moderator application.

Congratulations on having your application accepted, please join the Interview Waiting Room in TeamSpeak and put "Waiting for Interview" in your name so we can proceed with the next stage of the process.

Side Note:

Contact myself on Discord once you see this acceptance letter, do not attend an interview before you do so.
( l_uft )

Regards,
Luft​

Status
Not open for further replies.