[UK] Moonloght's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supergoalie8

Nov 21, 2022
Your in-game name: Kenny 'Moonlight'

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:568293454

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199096852636/

Date of ban: Thu Dec 14th 15:18:28 2023

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): Stacked bans [X] - LTAP - Mixing (#Auburn)

Who banned you: Frank (STEAM_0:0:151209380)

Ban length?: 26 Weeks (I already waited 6 weeks)

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again:
Most times this happenes when I get in weird situations where I do dumb stuff, my plan is to stay out of those situations. (thats also why I had so many bans). also for the Mixing / OOC talking I am sorry I will be paying more attention to NOT do this again. well the LTAP was just a super stupid move also sorry for that.

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? Yes, a Simple yes is enough

Why should you be unbanned:
For me why I should be unbanned is that I want to play some SCPRP with some friends again. also its pretty nice to play SCPRP as every day is a new experience, and I like that. I spend a good amount of time on SCP cuz its most times fun to play. in the end I have most times a great and fun time on SCP and thats a great reason for me to be unbanned.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?:
well in the future Ill play more with friends and I am pretty sure they'll yell at me if want to do dumb shoot, but I will be looking more at my behavior and I will stay out of like big groups as that most times triggers me to do dumb stuff.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:

- I want to do some nice Role Play
- I like to play SCP RP on CN
- to have a nice time with friends
- Having a fun time in GMod
- Playing Quality Role Play
- doing something with friends

Last edited:

Luft

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
SCP-RP Staff
Resources Team
Donator
Group Moderator
Jun 6, 2022
Appeal Denied

Hi @Supergoalie8

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I don't believe you're as sincere as you say you are within this ban appeal, especially considering you've got Stacked Bans Class X. You've been given countless chances prior, I'll go over this with Requis as they were the initial one to give you the ban however I won't promise anything.

Due to the above, your appeal is denied.

You may re-appeal in 1 week​

Status
Not open for further replies.