SCP-RP UK
Do you have a mic?:

- Yes

List all whitelisted, MTF, or CI roles that you hold or have held:

- Held GS Cpt, Medical Consultant, CI-A and E11 SGT
Holding UNGOC LCPL

Have you received any kicks/bans/warning? and why?:

- 1 Expired RDM warn for killing a mayor
Why are you applying for the Director of Medicine?
I want to expand my role in the foundation and have a bigger impact on it. I want to make medical to be a friendly and a good role model for others. I want to make fill in the cons of medical with pros. I always wanted to make a good diffrence on a department and be known by all the good things i've done for it, as I stumbled across medical I saw that I could make a good change for it and saw the passion I had for it. I have a lot of plans and ideas for making medical even better and this role could help me in achieving those plans. When I joined medical I was greeting with open hands into it and saw that everyone who was in medical was friendly and welcoming to others, and that inspired me to apply for a medical consultant role and getting inspireation, motivation and wellbeing for medical has led me to apply for this role. I have seen a decline of people apply for medical roles and would love to encourage others to apply for them as there are a lot of people who I think would fit the role.
What makes you suitable for Director of Medicine?
There are a lot of reasons I would say that make me suitable for this role such as my experince as a medical consultant and as a GS Cpt. Those two roles have given me the experince I never knew I needed. When I have been given the opprotunity of being a medical consultant I saw the whole diffrent side of the site and all the good things you miss. I have a lot of free time at the moment and would like to use a good portion of it into this role as I have put a lot of dedication into it. Im the type of guy who you would come to for advice or guidance whether it was in RP or not. As stated above I have a lot of ideas and plans I would like to implant into medical with the aggrence of everyone else. I've always been friendly to other and I try to maintain a good and respectfull relationship with others. I know how to work well with documents and how to write them, as I have done a lot of physical evaluations.
What are the responsibilities of the Director of Medicine in RP?:
There are a lot of responsibilities of a DoM in RP I will name a few general ones:
1. Overseeing medical and ensuring everything is going smoothing and without casulaties.
2. Giving advice and guidance to medical staff and others.
3. Encouraging medical staff to apply for a higher role esspecially at this time.
4. Maintaing a good look of medical and ensuring everyone is being proffesional adequate.
5. Ensuring that documents are well written and without any mistakes.
6. Accepting or denying Medical Consultant role requests.
7. Being a good role images for everyone.
Please give some lore about your Director of Medicine character and what storylines they would be involved in:
TERMINAL - FOUNDATION ADMINISTRATION OFFICES
INSERT KEYCARD.

KEYCARD FOUND CLEARANCE LEVEL 4

Viewment of this file whilst being under clearance can be punishable with detainment view at your own risk.
Do you wish to enter "Danin's Foundation Entry Log" Y/N.

Y
Danin's Foundation Entry Log
Name: Danin Brooks
Codename: 'Moshi'
Birthplace: Bosnia and Herzegovina
Current Occupation: Medical Consultant
Entry History: Danin was fighting in the iran war when he suddenly found himself inside a forest, he was looking around trying to see what just happened in a blink. He noticed his temperature was going up and was wondering why, he looked up and infront of him and 2 kilometers away was standing SCP-001 The gate guardian. He stood shook not knowing what to do with a creature that large infront of him, he kept looking at then when suddenlly he passed out. He had found himself in a room, tied to a chair, infront of him stood a man whos face could not be seen.
ENTER INTERVIEW LOG​
Danin: What is this, where am I?

###: You've been selected to deploy into a facility where you will get your answers.

Danin: What facility, what do you mean.

###: As said you will get your answers there.

Danin: Do I even have a choice here?
END OF INTERVIEW LOG....​
Foundation History: Danin Brooks was deployed into Site-65 as a GS Cadet, he was new and confused to what has led him to this moment, but all the knew was that he had to shrug it off and continue with a new life. His station was near Medical Center so he would always see how everything is done within it. He was found looking into the medical center so the medical consultant asked him if he had found interest for a medical role, which he replied he had. He was given a opprotunity to become a medical trainee which he took with a big smile on his face. He was taught on how to perform as medical staff, he quickly learnt the rules and responsobilites of a medical trainee. He went on to be a medical trainee for a week until he was given a test which he had completed with flying numbers and went on to become a licenced doctor. As a doctor he learnt a lot of things about the foundation and the site he was deployed in. A month later he was given a promotion for the dedication he had shown for medical. As things flew by he met a lot of good and welcoming people from medical including the medical consultant who gave him the opprotunity for medical. After 2 months a medical consultant had resigned and he wondered who would take his place, during his break in the lunch room he suddenly passed out. He opened his eyes very confused and saw a man with a suit and a red tie sitting across him, he looked around and saw that this was a normal room with a big window behind the man. The man had told him: "Greetings, sorry for the method of bringing you here we were in a rush. Well lets continue this shall we?". Danin with a confused look on his face said: "Yes , but what is this about?". The man replied: "As you noticed a medical consultant had resigned and we thought you would be a good fit to fill in the empty space. Let us begin.". He had been interview about the role and was later accepted as a medical consultant with open hands. One day he was in his office and thought about all the decisions that had brought him to that moment smiling as of thinking about it, not knowing what he was about to bestow upon.

Note: If this request is to be accepted and the interview is to be considered a pass, I would step down from my MRP Senior Role. As always thank you for taking the time to read my request and giving it a consideration. It was much appreciated.

Vollgas

Civil Gamers Expert
Mar 19, 2022
+Support

I usually don't like to elaborate too much on forum applications, but this one deserves it. Danin has been a key pillar of the community for several months now. He has never been power hungry, instead, he has managed to prove himself as a worth it candidate through his hard and constant effort, regardless of the position he's been roleplaying as. At this point and, after all he's brought to the community and the medical department, I really don't see how he is not the perfect candidate.

Best of luck, you deserve it.

Jimmy Wrecking

Civil Gamers Expert
Apr 4, 2022

6n2rAtL.png

The following message is composed via consensus of the site administration team of site-65.

Hello, Moshi.

Thank you for showing an interest in expanding your duties within the Foundation. After careful consideration, we have come to a verdict regarding this personnel role reassignment request. This request is to be denied. The reasons for this denial may be elaborated on should you decide to get in contact with us. No further action is required.

You may re-apply in two weeks.

Secure. Contain. Protect.

CONFIDENTIAL
This document may not be shared with or used by personnel below the designated clearance level.​

Status
Not open for further replies.