Your in-game name: Skittles

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85487350

Your steam community link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/dir0se/

Date of ban: 22/10/23

What is your exact ban reason (shows when you try to connect): MRDM #Generic
Who banned you: Generic

Ban length?: 2W

What server were you banned on?: (SCP-RP UK or SCP-RP USA): SCPRP UK

Link a copy of the in-game rules here (the url): https://www.civilgamers.com/community/threads/scp-rp-rules.2244/

What will you do to stop this from happening again: Not kill d class running into the D Block Airlock

Prior to this, have you ever been warned/kicked/banned? About 5 warnings overall I think? 3 of which are expired.

Why should you be unbanned: I was aware about the "don't KOS d class in HCZ and LCZ" because of the d class work program thing, however I was unaware that it involved d class running into airlock. Last night I was doing the same stuff in airlock, sits called against me, and I was not warned nor banned. My GSD Character is unethical, and I accept getting arrested as it's RP for IA agents O1, but I never have intent to take that to break the rules. I thought what I was doing was within the confines of the rules, killing d class attempting to escape running into airlock when they entered, but I was incorrect about that.

How can you ensure that you won't break any other rule?: Seek further clarification from staff regarding rules implemented before I came back to the community, and be more ethical in d block.

Why do you want to rejoin this server?:
It's the best server for SCP content, with a good community. I've recently come back, joined MTF and GOC. I've a lot of good friends that I enjoy to play with, and I wish to continue that.

Last edited:

Generic

Civil Gamers Expert
Dec 24, 2020
Hello @Skittles

I saw that there were 4 RDM sits on you and 1 of them said MRDM, after taking the sits and speaking to all the players involved I gathered evidence of MRDM, this was a clip of you killing 4+ unarmed D-Class stood still in the airlock. I then pulled you to a sit telling you about this in which you responded saying that you had done the same thing the day before and that staff said it wasn't a rule break. I then told you that it was and you were going to be banned and said that you should make a ban appeal if you would like to try and get a reduction on the length of ban.

Thanks,

Generic

Jonas Enry

SCP-RP Staff
Donator
Mar 4, 2023
Ireland
Hello @Skittles

I saw that there were 4 RDM sits on you and 1 of them said MRDM, after taking the sits and speaking to all the players involved I gathered evidence of MRDM, this was a clip of you killing 4+ unarmed D-Class stood still in the airlock. I then pulled you to a sit telling you about this in which you responded saying that you had done the same thing the day before and that staff said it wasn't a rule break. I then told you that it was and you were going to be banned and said that you should make a ban appeal if you would like to try and get a reduction on the length of ban.

Thanks,

Generic
I’m not involved in this but would like to point out that above the D-block airlock door there is a sign that states they are subject to termination beyond the door.

Skittles

Donator
Oct 20, 2022
Hello @Skittles

Thanks,

Generic
Hi Generic,

Thanks for the response. Yeah, what I am seeking here is just a reduction of the ban length. I'll accept accountability and the ban staying on record, I just really do want to get back to playing in GOC and MTF. I never had any intention to MRDM - when I left the community back in July what I did was just a big IC issue (those who arrested RRT SGT Princess know the bloodbath that I would cause) and I accept that I misunderstood the new rules surrounding it and didn't seek enough clarification.

I apologise that I unknowingly broke the rules to this extent, it won't happen again. I really enjoy the server, and I don't wish to have any further punishments from staff. I just want to get back to being active in the regiments that I am in.

Thanks,

Skittles

Archangel

Civil Gamers Expert
Sep 21, 2021
Appeal Accepted

Hi @Skittles

Thanks for taking the time to make a ban appeal.

I Have taken the time to review your Ban Appeal, the evidence, the facts and all information and i have come to a conclusion that you were simply performing your In-game duties as instructed and you would rather be punished IC'ly rather than ooc.

Any and all d class that enter The Airlock from the D Class side are able to be shot and killed without Warning, anyone caught doing this would be punished by Internal Affairs / Ethics

Your ban will be completely suspended, and will be removed from your record additionally.

Good day.​

Status
Not open for further replies.